cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Anything further on rumors that Bookmaker is leaving US market after football?

A couple months ago as the football season was kicking off there were a few threads saying that bookmaker was going to leave the US market after the football season. I think the rumors came off of some people asking Bookmaker if they were leaving and the answers were not definite that they were staying.

Just curious if anything further has developed or if a definite answer arose. Thanks for taking the time!

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

This one might have some legs something just doesn't seem right there. I hope they don't though has been a reputable book for a long time.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

The good news is that it would be an easy transition as they can transfer funds to other Books. The bad news is that they'll charge us dearly for it. CRIS leaving wouldn't surprise me.

offshoregenius77
    offshoregenius77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    The good news is that it would be an easy transition as they can transfer funds to other Books. The bad news is that they'll charge us dearly for it. CRIS leaving wouldn't surprise me.
    What book would they leae behind for the US?? BET DSI?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Why leave now didn't they change there .com now? Why go threw all the trouble if they were planning on leaving. The government knows they screwed themselves over now with all the domains name changes.

grannybettor
    grannybettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sure hope they don't leave. They are one of my top five outs.....Would be missed for sure, but wouldn't blame them in this climate

Granny