fabulous
    fabulous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Are there Bet770 customers on SBR ? I need information

Hi. Up to now the bets i placed on bet770 were bets type match handicap on basketball. But today i placed for the first time bets on total points in the match (for matches that will occur tomorrow). And something is quite astonishing: when for exemple i place a bet on "over 141 pts", my bet is registered, money is deducted from my balance, but when i look in my bet history no trace of the total ! I simply can read "your pronostic: over", but impossible to find trace of the reference total (141 pts). So in case of problems, how could i proove it was 141 pts and not another total ??? (all i can do is a screenshot before placing my bet?). I tried to contact them many many many times by phone but no answer, and after being very patient i managed to have a CS on live chat, Karine. I asked her where i could find trace to the total in my history, and she answered me that unfortunately she couldn't have access to informations from my account !!!! I had never heard such a joke ! If CS can't have access to customers' account, why are they there?? So she told me to send email and i would receive answer by the concerned department. The problem is i've already sent email twice a long time ago and no answer for the moment whereas they're supposed to be available 24/24, 7/7 and guarantee they answer emails within 30 minutes (SBR should test their customer service, that should be funny...). So i'm wondering:

Has anyone already placed bets type over/under on bet770 for basketball matches? How is it the total doesn't appear in history? Can one find trace of the total somewhere?

I hope someone can inform me about that...
    Last edited by fabulous; 12-10-11 at 03:58 PM. Reason: problem resolved, and i prefer to avoid problems with bet770

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

I have never seen a more "amateur hour" book than Bet770. Their website is riddled with this sort of glitch but from what I have read elsewhere they are honest so I don't think you will have a problem.

Although it is not 'proof', I would suggest you go to oddsportal.com and navigate to the match you bet on. Select over/under and then go down to and click 'over/under +141'. Find Bet770 then hover your mouse on the over odds which will show the full line history including times that the odds changed/were available. Take a print screen while your mouse is still hovered over.

fabulous

Thanks for your help However i would feel more secured if i could have testimony too from someone having placed bet type over/under with bet770 and having had same experience as me so ( i mean the total not being displayed in bet history). I managed to have bet770 on phone about 3 hours ago, the person i had couldn't inform me but told me she forwarded to relevant department , which would answer my request in priority... Let's see how long is "in priority" with Bet770...

fabulous

fabulous

no news from Bet770 and match is starting in 6 hours now... i've managed to contact them several times by phone or live chat since the beginning, but every time that the same thing: the CS tells me it's not possible to have access to my account and request will be forwarded to relevant department that will reply as soon as possible... Very strange... I may be paranoid, but this is what i fear: I noticed that for all bets placed on total points (for basketball matches), the total doesn't appear in the bet history, one can only see if one bet "over" or "under", but not the total. So i fear Bet770 simply waits the end of match, if bet is "loss", they settle it normally, but if bet is "won", they cancel it arguing that the total doesn' appear in the bet list ! May such a rip-off be possible??? Well, i'll wait and see...