VivaPa
    VivaPa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet365 Issue

Hi,
    I'm having serious problems with Bet365.
    I registered with them in late September and started betting. Then, after 2 months of activity, I requested my first withdrawal.
    I had been told that, before my first withdrawal, I had to send them my ID and a to insert a code I should have received through standard mail. But, indeed, I never received it when I registered my account and therefore I requested another one.
    In the meantime I sent them, beyond my I.D., proof of residence stating my address is correct as bank statement and also the screenshot of my MoneyBookers account where I'm registered and my address is fully verified. (I used MoneyBookers in order to fund my Bet365 Account).
    After almost 3 weeks of waiting for the arrival of the code that indeed never arrived, I contacted them both through Live Chat and also calling them at phone, but the only answer I received was that I had to wait for the code before proceeding with the withdrawal. Since the first two attemps failed I asked them how I was supposed to verify where the letters got lost and they refused to give me a reference number which I could have used to contact "Poste Italiane" in order to verify where the problem was.
    So the situation is that I can't have my funds and they refuse to give me the opportunity to fix this since as obvioulsy it's not their fault that the letters didn't arrive, it is also obvioulsy not my fault. The fact that really pissed me off is that even if I tried to find a solution (as I said I sent them moneybookers screenshots and bank statement that state that my address is correct and I also stated that I would have tried to contact "Poste Italiane" in order to solve this issue but they refused to give me any help about it) the only thing that they told me was always "I'm sorry, you have to receive it and there is nothing else we can do about it".
    Therefore, what am I supposed to do? Tomorrow I will contact my lawyer and try to sort this out with him.
    In the meantime, is there anything SBR can do to help me given the fact that I did all I could do to resolve it on my own?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I already filed the complaint form.
    Last edited by VivaPa; 12-06-11 at 07:04 AM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Welcome to SBR VivaPa.

I see that you've filed a complaint which is a good start. bet365 is very careful with their verification procedures so I can't say I'm too surprised they're requesting you present the KYC code. Keep us posted on how this proceeds.

VivaPa
    VivaPa's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just want to thank SBR (and Justin) for his help to work out this issue. Thanks to him, the same papers that I originally sent to alternatively verify my identity and my address that in the first place were not enough because they kept asking for the PVC code that I didn't receive, suddenly became enough to process my withdrawal request.

Bye.
    Last edited by VivaPa; 12-08-11 at 02:23 PM.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPa View Post
    I just want to thank SBR (and Justin) for his help to work out this issue. Thanks to him, the same papers that I originally sent to alternatively verify my identity and my address that in the first place were not enough because they kept asking for the PVC code that I didn't receive, suddenly become enough to process my withdrawal request.

Bye.