dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Quote Originally Posted by benandjerry View Post
    I dont have an account with BI, but a very nice gesture indeed, mostly read good stuff about you guys.

Out of curiousity if anyone that plays there can answer me, how do their lines in general compare to 5dimes? They've always seemed very similar to be, apart from the "reduced juice" lines 5dimes offer?
    Their lines in college can have opinions.The NFL lines on sides are very close;on totals you can find stuff

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats ok i would whether stay with bookmaker or 5dimes

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    it appears you can't get the free play if you have a balance because it conflicts with the rollover

you have to zero out before they can add it
    So I get punished fo recently making a deposit? Come on now! I like how heritage does it. They don't have a max withdraw on a free play cause it really doesnt make sense. Okay.... I withdraw the 300 (max), then re-deposit the 300, and now I can win more? And one of us had to eat transfer fees...

The idea makes a little bit of sense for new accounts, but not really. Just makes absolutely no sense for existing people who play there.

Also right now it would make sense for me to withdraw my balance, just so I can get this free play?

Oh well. Just my two cents. I'm just btchin you guys are great. I just want a $100 free play too

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

yea i agree..i have a balance there and doesnt seem like i'm gonna get the fp. loved betjam, they would give you cash or fp or whatever and said win as much as you like..try us. i dont get the whole here's a fp and you can only cash so much and also only if you dont have a balance with us..

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    So I get punished fo recently making a deposit? Come on now! I like how heritage does it. They don't have a max withdraw on a free play cause it really doesnt make sense. Okay.... I withdraw the 300 (max), then re-deposit the 300, and now I can win more? And one of us had to eat transfer fees...

The idea makes a little bit of sense for new accounts, but not really. Just makes absolutely no sense for existing people who play there.

Also right now it would make sense for me to withdraw my balance, just so I can get this free play?

Oh well. Just my two cents. I'm just btchin you guys are great. I just want a $100 free play too

They sent me another email and now they say they can add it. It didn't make sense to me either cause they would be encouraging you to withdraw to get to a zero balance.

Now they just wouldn't let you withdraw until the rollover is met. My question is, how can they tell the difference between the rollover on the winnings and the money you already have in there, since there is a $300 max wiinings?

I'm sure they will figure something out. They are a pretty good outfit.

Also, you don't need to take out the $300 once your rollover is complete. You can ask that the $300 max be lifted once the 9x is done.
    Last edited by big joe 1212; 12-06-11 at 09:08 AM.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    Hey John/Betislands

AWESOME

thanks and happy holidays

One quick question... How does the max cashout work if u have a current balance at Betislands?

thanks

-stash
    stash they treat it like it's in a different account all together.. however for a player that can be confusing.. especially if u go on a run with that 100$..

but cs just calculates it on the side .. no biggie..

Great move by Jon... Great guy..

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    They sent me another email and now they say they can add it. It didn't make sense to me either cause they would be encouraging you to withdraw to get to a zero balance. Now they just wouldn't let you withdraw until the rollover is met. My question is, how can they tell the difference between the rollover on the winnings and the money you already have in there, since there is a $300 max wiinings? I'm sure they will figure something out. They are a pretty good outfit. Also, you don't need to take out the $300 once your rollover is complete. You can ask that the $300 max be lifted once the 9x is done.
    I got no such email.. unless it was in reply to an email you personally sent. And yes, that doesn't make much sense to me either. I guess they should just throw the 100 fp in your account and after you win it, they tally the calculated ro on top of your existing ro.

side note: can't believe I almost spelled 'sense' as 'cents'

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10443

That's not what he said in the offer.All it says is active account that has deposited in the last 60 days.I'm in the same boat as you if they don't credit it to my account.Let's see what Jon has to say.

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    stash they treat it like it's in a different account all together.. however for a player that can be confusing.. especially if u go on a run with that 100$..

but cs just calculates it on the side .. no biggie..

Great move by Jon... Great guy..
    Okay so let's say I currently have 400 in my account. I win the free play on an even money bet, and they win 100 cash in my account. Now I have 500 cash in my acount. Say I go 15-0 on my next 15 bets and win $1500.

How do they know if I made the bets with my free play bonus winnings or my own account balance? Will they deduct $1200 from my balance and say that it was all winning from the free play? How do they know?

I feel like I am opening myself up to be screwed here if I were to start winning on my own balance. I already e-mailed them, but I think if they add it I will tell them to remove it and I don't want it.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet Islands has the Mr. Jones Official Seal of Approval. Not many do.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

They need to do what betphoenix did and add a letter or 2 to your username and make it a seperate contest account.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

if you have a balance just send the email and wait until you go busted.

it makes it easier if you have $0 in your account

why the need for the FP to be added with a balance?

i don't think Jon is going to go back on his word and not credit you the $100 whenever it is you might hit $0

i often wonder why books even bother giving anything away with all the complaining that goes on with it.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

Okay so let's say I currently have 400 in my account. I win the free play on an even money bet, and they win 100 cash in my account. Now I have 500 cash in my acount. Say I go 15-0 on my next 15 bets and win $1500.

How do they know if I made the bets with my free play bonus winnings or my own account balance? Will they deduct $1200 from my balance and say that it was all winning from the free play? How do they know?

I feel like I am opening myself up to be screwed here if I were to start winning on my own balance. I already e-mailed them, but I think if they add it I will tell them to remove it and I don't want it.
    magic and math

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    if you have a balance just send the email and wait until you go busted.

it makes it easier if you have $0 in your account

why the need for the FP to be added with a balance?

i don't think Jon is going to go back on his word and not credit you the $100 whenever it is you might hit $0

i often wonder why books even bother giving anything away with all the complaining that goes on with it.
    Where in the offer does it say you have to have 0 balance?I got FPs all the time from jamaica and had a funded account.He should have worded it better BD.
    Last edited by MBENZ; 12-06-11 at 11:49 AM. Reason: adding verbage

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Where in the offer does it say you have to have 0 balance?I got FPs all the time and had a funded account.He should have worded it better BD.

it doesn't say.

but why if you have a balance would you want the confusion or how would you figure out what comes from what with the rollover and max cashout rules?

why not wait until you are at $0 and then ask for it to be credited down the road sometime.

like i said i don't think Jon is going to **** any poster over for $100FP

maybe Jon just needs to waive the max cashout for anyone with an existing balance

as it is impossible to figure out what comes from what.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PharaohUB

justinbeaver
    justinbeaver's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this offer still open?

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    it doesn't say.

but why if you have a balance would you want the confusion or how would you figure out what comes from what with the rollover and max cashout rules?

why not wait until you are at $0 and then ask for it to be credited down the road sometime.

like i said i don't think Jon is going to **** any poster over for $100FP

maybe Jon just needs to waive the max cashout for anyone with an existing balance

as it is impossible to figure out what comes from what.
    I guess or he could take a page from Bet Jamaica and not make it confusing.I never once had a problem with loyalty rewards from them.Guess I'm still living in the good old days.

PharaohUB

I suppose I could just have them add it, and then not touch it until my balance is cleared out.

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Email sent, a couple of hours later the freeplay was in my account.Thanks BetIslands.

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi guys,

I am glad you are enjoying our holiday comp.

As an update please send all your requests via email to promotions@betislands.com , requests via live chat or phone will NOT be accepted this is due to the high volumen of requests we are dealing with.

Have a great day and good luck !!

PS. Accounts that have funds can just choose to receive the freeplay after they zero out , whether that is a cashout or a loss you can still claim it in a few days .

Lou_Vega
    Update your status
    Lou_Vega's Avatar Become A Pro!

So how much do we have to wager to cashout the $300? Is it $100*9 = $900. Then we can cashout the $300? Can you give us an example?

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by Lou_Vega View Post
    So how much do we have to wager to cashout the $300? Is it $100*9 = $900. Then we can cashout the $300? Can you give us an example?

I'm sure it is the higher of your winnings or $900 per their bonus/promotions policies.

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    I got no such email.. unless it was in reply to an email you personally sent. And yes, that doesn't make much sense to me either. I guess they should just throw the 100 fp in your account and after you win it, they tally the calculated ro on top of your existing ro.

side note: can't believe I almost spelled 'sense' as 'cents'

Yes, it was a response to my email I sent them.

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I got it- Thanks guys!

baskets

how about this? can I get the fp and hold on to it until I've completed my current ro?

this way there's no confusion. sound good, no?

baskets

Sent them an email seeing if can hold on to my FP to use after I've cleared my RO.

Although, if you have a couple grand in your account and you need to rollover $900... How would they calculate that out of what plays ... b/c that could be done incredibly easily and quickly.

(Sorry for being slow. I'll accept your insults and just put them to the side .... if you can give me the answer. )

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Baskets,

Like I stated on my previous post if you have a balance just pass on the freeplay for now and once you 0 out cashout or lose you can claim our $100 FP so you will not get your rollovers confused.

Cheers and good luck !

Jon

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Thanks Jon, looking forward to it! Merry Christmas early

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Jon. This is becoming one of the best books.

Quarius
    Quarius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

Very classy book.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

EMail and FP money in the account all within 2-3 hours yesterday. BI thanks for this, very cool

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO

Emailed and haven't heard shit.Do they only return emails to people with no money there?

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jon doesnt give a **** about is players... Trust me on this. Whenever I send 3-4 emails over money owed and get no responce..... Then I can say this. Sad day in offshore gambling.

ucbearcats1027
    ucbearcats1027's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

betislands is a great book with amazing customer service

Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Jon, do horse plays count towards the rollover?

First 123 Last