kamera70
    kamera70's Avatar Become A Pro!

bwin.com strange withdraw processing

At bwin there are suspect and strange things. On January 30 I made a withdraw 2.000.000 huf (=7000 eur) bwin asked photocopy of my identity, uploaded and they wrote they need up to 4 working days to approve it. It was first strange thing, why do they need 4 days to view a picture? Reply was the ID copies must be approved in chronological order. On February 2 I made a very small withdraw 10.000 huf (35 EUR) just to speed up my first withdrawal. You will not believe what happened!!! On Feb 3 they sent a message: We would like to inform you that both of your outpayment requests are in the final stages of being processed One day later (Feb 4) I received a mail from the financials: they have processed my second (the much smaller) withdrawal!!! ??? I continually sent emails to know what is with my first, real withdrawal, but answer was only still in process or again \\"the final stage of being processed\\" Final stage, since 3 days? It it strange. Yesterday received this: As per stated yesterday your outpayment for 2.000.000 HUF is in the final stages of being processed. As this withdraw is larger it does take a longer period of time. Once this is complete we will contact you via e-mail. I dont understand why did they process my second withdrawal firstly why they dont process my first withdrawal? They have misdirected me continually, they always wrote once we receive your ID, we will process your outpayment then the final stage text. If they approve the identity copies in chronological order why dont they do the same with the withdrawals? They dont want to say what is the reason for the delay. Im nervous a bit, its not customer friendly attitude what are they doing.

Fizzz
    Fizzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

First of all welcome to SBR

Bigger amounts and documents sent due take a while to verify sir. Remember that you are not the ONLY customer with that book. At this time you just have to be patient, or look for another book.

kamera70
    kamera70's Avatar Become A Pro!

Case resolved, probably.Today received the confirmation mail they processed my withdrawal. But ofcourse my stakes have been decreased. They said they review the limits three months later and will decide to increase the limits or not. Has bwin ever raised the limits on a winner account or is it just a big lie? Strange, they review the limits after three months, but they cut down my limits three times in the last 2 weeks!

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

They once raised my limit, after I requested it via email....but they usually decline such requests.

About the Bwin (moneybookers) withdrawal process: It's rather slow compared to other Bookmakers, it can take up to 4 days.....the speed (1-2-3-or 4 days) depends on the ammount of the requested ammount of money...for example withdrawals with less then 100-150 EUR-s usually hit my mb account in 1 day...but a bigger ammount usually arrives in 3-4 days.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Quote Originally Posted by fixxer View Post
    They once raised my limit, after I requested it via email....but they usually decline such requests.
    Do you mind if I ask from what to what your limit was increased? My current limit is usd 110 and i've lost quite alot at bwin, do you think i've got a shot at raising it?