marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Legends Payouts? Fees?

How long has it took anyone to get a person to person payout from legends? i called them today and they are telling me call back at 6pm and its 9am? WTF Also Why is Legends charging a $25 fee for very first payout??

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

sometimes its same day or next day and 25 dollars isnt a bad fee considering what some of the other a+ books charge.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

What are you bitching about? Legends CS and payouts are A+. There are maybe 2 US books that offer same day p2p payouts. 99% of them are atleast 24 hours. You requested it at 9am this morning and they're telling you 6pm tonight? That's more than reasonable. Most books it would be "call back tomorrow" and even that is fine given the offshore climate nowadays. And $25 for a p2p payout is more than fair. Stop whining already.

jmillionz
    jmillionz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Couldn't agree more! Legends is as good as it gets. Any of you guys get a check from them lately? Just wondering as i requested one but usually do p2p.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Free payouts via check once a month, but fees always with p2p.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    What are you bitching about? Legends CS and payouts are A+. There are maybe 2 US books that offer same day p2p payouts. 99% of them are atleast 24 hours. You requested it at 9am this morning and they're telling you 6pm tonight? That's more than reasonable. Most books it would be "call back tomorrow" and even that is fine given the offshore climate nowadays. And $25 for a p2p payout is more than fair. Stop whining already.
    How studpid would i be to give $25 for a P2P payout? i might as well be taxed by the FEd's for that amount? Sounds like a ripoff to me... Once i receive my money i move on..One Loser Book Down

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

marco u sound like an idiot every book i play at has a fee to do p2p..........legends has the most fair fees in my opinion compared to others like bookmaker......its obvious u never cash out...........and 25 dollar fee sounds like u cashed out 100 dollars..........u shouldnt be cashing that out as it is.....killing the withdrawal process.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    marco u sound like an idiot every book i play at has a fee to do p2p..........legends has the most fair fees in my opinion compared to others like bookmaker......its obvious u never cash out...........and 25 dollar fee sounds like u cashed out 100 dollars..........u shouldnt be cashing that out as it is.....killing the withdrawal process.

Anyone who's read his threads in PT knows he's a total idiot. He's already earned the nickname "Manjuice"

Yes, he probably deposited $50, won a little, then w/d $100, and wants a free payout cause it's only $100. Of course he doesnt realize it costs a p2p fee of $12-15 plus processor fees the book has to pay.

I'm sure he just figures all those couriers are running around third world countries out of concern for Marco's payout, not to actually make a living.

As you said, he should've waited till he had an amount that was worth w/d and then the fees are more in line with the payout. By the off change he did actually w/d a good amount, then he's an even bigger idiot than I thought for complaining about a $25 p2p fee.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

what does person to person means,how does it work ? Sorry that i am asking but i have no idea,i use always moneybookers