huntington1
    huntington1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog, "open line on teaser"!!! read this

This one is new. I made a bet late Friday night on the NFL with Bodog. I bet a 7 point tease- New Orleans -9 and Green Bay -7. The Bodog system took the bet. I just went on to print my open bet and guess what? There was NO point spread, just an open 7 point teaser!!! I rebooted and tried again, NO point spread. Must be "market price point spread". Has anyone ever seen this before. I amazed a bookie would even thing of this. It was a small bet. Please reply. Thanks.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Should have done a 6.5-point tease for that one, but that's not what you're asking. I've never seen that before - I'd get in touch them with them to find out why ticket is reading that way and to confirm what your wager is before the game. I haven't wagered there in a few weeks, but have bet teasers there for years and tickets always showed the teased spread - would suck if that's changed. fwiw William Hill does the same thing and has for a while (always make me nervous) and it's just on any point spread bet. Point spread shows on the prompt to confirm screen but then the confirmed bet screen and open tickets don't show what the point spread was, only that a point spread wager was made on that team.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I just put in one myself, and couldn't duplicate it. Could you attach a screen shot?