NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes he won by TKO.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Quote Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
    Yes he won by TKO.
    That's what I recall but I'm pretty drunk...and not sure if the doc tko applies but it should I'm guessing.

NeverBackDown

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    That's what I recall but I'm pretty drunk...and not sure if the doc tko applies but it should I'm guessing.
    I don't see how it wouldn't.
    Points Awarded:

Jesus Christ gave NeverBackDown 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NeverBackDown

Thanks man, still not too sure whats up with the points though.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, BetIslands canceled one of my MMA props and I could have swore it won. Ofcourse, the ticket # is not even in my history, they deleted it. It was Yves Edwards V Tony Ferguson Over 2 Rounds. I'm pretty sure the actual fight went to a decison, so I should have won. Ofcourse, they cancel my bet without sending me an explanation. They have been a good book so far. I hope they don't start doing fishy things.

gridiron guru
    gridiron guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

ut oh, can we add betisland to the list of bad books?

NeverBackDown

You guys are getting me scared now, I'm thinking about making a 100 dollar deposit there.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

I'm getting pissed. I bet $200 on that MMA prop and I want my money. I called right now and they are not answering.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    I'm getting pissed. I bet $200 on that MMA prop and I want my money. I called right now and they are not answering.
    They're closed right now.....I'm a paranoid bastard so I print screen all my bets after I make them.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    They're closed right now.....I'm a paranoid bastard so I print screen all my bets after I make them.
    I guess I need to start print screening after what happened tonight.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10455

I guess I need to start print screening after what happened tonight.
    Pain in the balls but on props and futures it's a must anymore.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

I just got off the phone with these dumb fks and they told me that I need a picture of the actual ticket for them to help me. So these fks get away stealing $200 from me. I liked this book since I opened it 1 week ago because I heard alot of good reviews. But, now they do this. Is there anyway I can still file a complaint with a Mod or do I need a picture of the ticket, which I thought I would never need.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Cotto absolutley won the fight by TKO.

Betislands needs to correct your ticket and post it as a win.

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi guys,

I am looking into this issue.

I apologize for the hassle.

Jon

MoneyRoe
    Money Money Money Money
    MoneyRoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Yeah, BetIslands canceled one of my MMA props and I could have swore it won. Ofcourse, the ticket # is not even in my history, they deleted it. It was Yves Edwards V Tony Ferguson Over 2 Rounds. I'm pretty sure the actual fight went to a decison, so I should have won. Ofcourse, they cancel my bet without sending me an explanation. They have been a good book so far. I hope they don't start doing fishy things.
    i had a problem with a consecutive scores bet in the raiders vs chargers game.. I was pretty sure the bet won.. and even supplied facts.. but they still graded it as a loss... im not sure why .. i only made 9 dollars from the bet.. but its still a little fishy... other than that they have ben cool to me

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyRoe View Post
    i had a problem with a consecutive scores bet in the raiders vs chargers game.. I was pretty sure the bet won.. and even supplied facts.. but they still graded it as a loss... im not sure why .. i only made 9 dollars from the bet.. but its still a little fishy... other than that they have ben cool to me
    What was your bet, 3 consecutive scores? In the Raiders vs Chargers game the yes was a winner as the Raiders scored 3 consecutive times, a TD, FG, and TD. If you had a problem post about it here I'm sure they can fix it.

To the OP, my advice when a wager is misgraded at night is always to wait until the next day. All books have less staff on duty at night and sometimes the night staff isn't as knowledgeable as the day employees. I wasted time plenty of times arguing at night to get props graded correctly, ones that were obviously graded wrong, when it only took 2 minutes during the day to get a clerk who knew what he was talking about.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

i have always had my misgraded bets graded correctly when i talked to jon about it. the fight was a tko so i dont know why they would have graded those bets as a loss. i had cotto by decision or tech decision+105. wish i would have taken the +300 prop also..I think they will fix it JC. Just get ahold of jon and he will make it right. hope it all works out for you guys.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Fight was stopped because it was deemed Magarito couldn't continue by the doctor and it was not due to a foul or head butt hence the fight is a TKO win for Cotto! Talk to Jon this should be corrected