gridiron guru
    gridiron guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

BetOnline rating

I was gonna with this book but considering all the problems, i said no thanks. When will SBR lower the rating on BetOnline? Customer service sucks, people money getting stolen, charging people for deposit that not being credited, etc.

gridiron guru
    gridiron guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Surprised i didnt get an infraction

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by gridiron guru View Post
    I was gonna with this book but considering all the problems, i said no thanks. When will SBR lower the rating on BetOnline? Customer service sucks, people money getting stolen, charging people for deposit that not being credited, etc.

Customer service sucks TRUE
    People money getting stolen FALSE
    Charging people for deposit that not being credited TRUE, BUT GETS CORRECTED

No one has ever had money stolen. The customer service is abysmal, and needs improvement immediately. The whole deposit thing is a temporary issue that is resolved.

BetOnline has enough issues without exaggerating. BetOnline could have been one the great books, but they just keep failing in essential areas of the business.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Surprised i didnt get an infraction
    Why would you get an infraction? You're just stating an opinion in a professional manner.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Why would you get an infraction? You're just stating an opinion in a professional manner.
    lol

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Customer service sucks TRUE
    People money getting stolen FALSE
    Charging people for deposit that not being credited TRUE, BUT GETS CORRECTED

No one has ever had money stolen. The customer service is abysmal, and needs improvement immediately. The whole deposit thing is a temporary issue that is resolved.

BetOnline has enough issues without exaggerating. BetOnline could have been one the great books, but they just keep failing in essential areas of the business.
    Not so sure it is a false statement that BOL hasn't ever stolen funds. They have made blatant attemps to do so, but end up paying when caught by sponsors/ forums. Very likely BOL has gotten away with stealing legit funds from someone unaware of available options like SBR.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Not so sure it is a false statement that BOL hasn't ever stolen funds. They have made blatant attemps to do so, but end up paying when caught by sponsors/ forums. Very likely BOL has gotten away with stealing legit funds from someone unaware of available options like SBR.
    Well if u find out this from a source please let me know as i would like to know this. I have been on other forums as well and have never heard of them stealing money from players only alot of issues that could easily be stopped if they wanted them to, but from everything that has happened all issues have been resolved.
    SBR Rated B+ i could have sworn with this type of rating your $ is totally safe.

mtneer1212

I will assume it is true when there is evidence that is has occurred. Until then, it is false.

HedgeHog

I will assume it is true when there is evidence that is has occurred. Until then, it is false.
    It's not false--it's unknown/unproven at this point. Doesn't mean it hasn't happened yet--more than likely BOL has gotten away with theft against some poor sap.

durito
    escarabajo negro

name a book that hasnt

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    name a book that hasnt
    Can't do it and that's my point. You can't prove a negative. But given BOL's recent attempts at poker theft, it's highly likely they cheated some poor sucker.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 12-04-11 at 07:31 PM.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

BOL and last years B+ cinderella Bet Phoenix are akin. I think even Bet Phoenix has paid everyone (not certain and if I am wrong please correct me). The drag on bare knuckle tooth extraction methods of getting the cash out vexes people. Within a month or two, after BP stopped being a sponsor a ratings adjustment was done. After football season is when you might see it

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Maybe when they stop paying SBR then SBR will lower the rating

Obummer has no chance in 2012

durito
    escarabajo negro

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    BOL and last years B+ cinderella Bet Phoenix are akin. I think even Bet Phoenix has paid everyone (not certain and if I am wrong please correct me). The drag on bare knuckle tooth extraction methods of getting the cash out vexes people. Within a month or two, after BP stopped being a sponsor a ratings adjustment was done. After football season is when you might see it

BP ewallet payouts last year: 3+ months
    BO ewallet payouts this year: 1 day

mtneer1212

It's not false--it's unknown/unproven at this point. Doesn't mean it hasn't happened yet--more than likely BOL has gotten away with theft against some poor sap.
    I hope you never serve on a jury.

Well, it doesn't looked like he killed anyone in this case, but I'm sure he has killed others, so I say fry him.

HedgeHog

I was referring to the probabilty of a statement being true or false. You are looking at it from a legal perspective where the standard is much higher. It is very likely that BOL has stolen funds and gotten away with it. Are they guilty of this beyond a reasonable doubt? Probably not.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 12-05-11 at 06:10 AM.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Can someone actually link to some valid cases of Betonline "stolen" funds that isnt from a shot taker? There is absolutley no substance to this thread that I can see and I have never had any problems with being paid personally from BetOnline, if there are problems with payouts I would love to see the actual cases.

HedgeHog

Guess you missed the recent attempted theft of 65k from a poker winner. There was no proof that he was a shottaker or chip dumper. W/O SBR's help the guy would've been stiffed. Now another 26k poker winner is being given the runaround on his winnings w/o any evidence of foul play.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Can someone actually link to some valid cases of Betonline "stolen" funds that isnt from a shot taker? There is absolutley no substance to this thread that I can see and I have never had any problems with being paid personally from BetOnline, if there are problems with payouts I would love to see the actual cases.

Legions36

I hope you never serve on a jury.

Well, it doesn't looked like he killed anyone in this case, but I'm sure he has killed others, so I say fry him.
    Lol thats some funny sh-it.....

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

This.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

place is such a joke....they would have a perm. place on the right side of the pages here at SBR is they didnt line the pockets

IrishStoner
    IrishStoner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

They are SBR B+ rated and i like them so far.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by IrishStoner View Post
    They are SBR B+ rated and i like them so far.
    because they pay them for that rating...read the threads buddy

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

I heard other complaints about them.

HedgeHog

BOL has horrible CS, they bounce checks and attempt to steal legit poker winnings. Yet SBR keeps BOL at B+ and on their recommended list. I'm guessing their ad check is the one that cleared.

durito
    escarabajo negro

All of the A+ books bounce checks too, did you want to downgrade all of them?

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    All of the A+ books bounce checks too, did you want to downgrade all of them?
    No, just the ones that attempt blatant theft.

Legions36

BOL has horrible CS, they bounce checks and attempt to steal legit poker winnings. Yet SBR keeps BOL at B+ and on their recommended list. I'm guessing their ad check is the one that cleared.
    The only false statement here is "trying to steal poker winnings" and the rest of what u said here u already new before u deposited there but yet your complaining about it like as if u didn't know....

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    The only false statement here is "trying to steal poker winnings" and the rest of what u said here u already new before u deposited there but yet your complaining about it like as if u didn't know....
    You need to re-read the 65k thread again. BOL STOLE the guy's money first before SBR pressured them to pay him. That is a fact.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

yes thats a FACT

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

never a downgrade...always a sponsor book BOL is...BOL still slowpaying

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd feel comfortable depositing at BOL as I'm a small timer and always withdraw via p2p and have never had a problem. If I were going to deposit over 5k somewhere I'd never consider them.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...33/index7.html

is just the newest of the BOL seizures and slow/no pays....

the site makes me sick

HedgeHog

Eight months after this thread began and BOL remains a B+, SBR recommended Book. If anything they've gotten worse---Shit Book.

12 Last