alalha
    alalha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2824

Thanksful to be Heritage member

They just know how to treat their customers. I got a phone call saying that they credited my account with the amount that matches average of my last 5 deposits. They really didn't have to let me know about that and credited my account before me having to ask them. I had no idea that this promo even existed.That is how you treat customers. Thankful to be their member.

Huh
    Huh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really believe they treat their losers like royalty and their winners like shit. no offense. they treat me real well.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Wonder when my phone call is coming?

Just checked my account and their was no bonus added.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by alalha View Post
    They just know how to treat their customers. I got a phone call saying that they credited my account with the amount that matches average of my last 5 deposits. They really didn't have to let me know about that and credited my account before me having to ask them. I had no idea that this promo even existed.That is how you treat customers. Thankful to be their member.
    Can I ask how much have you won/lost there since opening your account?

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Huh View Post
    I really believe they treat their losers like royalty and their winners like shit. no offense. they treat me real well.
    I'm up 5 figures since the beginning of November on them and they have continued to give me the same great cs that they give me.when I have losing months.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Wonder when my phone call is coming?

Just checked my account and their was no bonus added.
    You're such an idiot. Have you made 5 deposits without cashing out since September? If not.... then the bonus isn't for you.

crinkle
    crinkle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1890

I would say Heritage is probably a D when it comes to the type of book they run. funds are probably very safe which gives them their A rating but the rest of that place sucks.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds awesome op glad for you. Maybe I'll log in see if they added some flare to the place last year the betting options were bland at best after playing all these years at 5dimes.

crinkle

IMO, one of the worse books out there when it comes to anything other than funds being secure. Yes, funds being secure is a huge issue these days so an A rating for that is certainly in order but the rest of that book barely receives a passing grade from this professor.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    You're such an idiot. Have you made 5 deposits without cashing out since September? If not.... then the bonus isn't for you.
    The OP makes it sound like they're handing out free money, when in fact they are not.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by crinkle View Post
    IMO, one of the worse books out there when it comes to anything other than funds being secure. Yes, funds being secure is a huge issue these days so an A rating for that is certainly in order but the rest of that book barely receives a passing grade from this professor.
    I agree. Out of the books I use they are the worst. Have hardly beat them out of any money, yet I have every restriction imaginable on my account.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

NO book wants winners period. Some are less tolerant than others and it sounds like Heritage is one of those. I have played there and like most things about the book. Of course i have lost my azz there so they probably love me. I have never heard of them not paying a legit claim and that is why they deserve an A grade.

crinkle

They're absolutely one of the worse books out there. They're so rediculous they won't even grade a winning futures wager until the season ends. An A rated book won't settle a winning futures wager so a player can have more funds to use at their book????? That's an A rated Book???? I would emphatically say "NO". I'm not the only one to experience and complain about this rediculous rule. Last week another poster said the same thing. I haven't made five cents from this book and for the life of me don't understand why they won't free up my funds? Makes zero sense to me. I guess you have to really lose your shirt for them to kiss your ass because I've yet to experience anything about them which I believe makes them great or an A.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

great book
    absolutely no trouble since BetJamaica closed

VERY VERY VERY pleased and I am also "up" with the book and they treat me like gold

A+++++++++++++

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

They're absolutely one of the worse books out there. They're so rediculous they won't even grade a winning futures wager until the season ends. An A rated book won't settle a winning futures wager so a player can have more funds to use at their book????? That's an A rated Book???? I would emphatically say "NO". I'm not the only one to experience and complain about this rediculous rule. Last week another poster said the same thing. I haven't made five cents from this book and for the life of me don't understand why they won't free up my funds? Makes zero sense to me. I guess you have to really lose your shirt for them to kiss your ass because I've yet to experience anything about them which I believe makes them great or an A.
    It's a posted rule so you knew it going into the wager...no matter how ridiculous you feel the rule is, why would you complain about it when YOU wagered on a future knowing it wouldn't be graded until after the season?

crinkle

Simply an awful rule which doesn't make any sense to me.
    Last edited by crinkle; 12-05-11 at 04:24 PM.

Emily_Haines

I'm not arguing whether it's a posted rule or not. I had no reason to think of reading their futures grading rules prior to making the wager because every A rated book I play at always grades winning wagers once they occur. It's simply a dumb rule and that's what I'm trying to relay to you folks and perhaps the people from heritage who read these forums. What is the point of not grading winning wagers? That certainly isn't going to make customers happy. Is it? So frustrated with this book since they took over from the Greek. Just not what it was talked up to be. Not even close.
    Pinnacle and 5dimes grades winning futures bets before the season ends. I don't know what the big deal is about grading them. Seems to me a book should be all about generating action and having funds locked up does not generate action. Heritage is way behind almost every book, except for handing out free money to all these posters that are kicking their ass.

crinkle

they haven't handed me five cents and I've only lost my shirt to them. not sure what the point of this rule is. I just want more funds in my account. Makes no sense to me what so ever.