teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Linemakers on velocity.tv

When did that show start? Anybody see it?

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Been watching it for 4 or 5 weeks now.Pretty interesting.If you miss it they repeat it several times which is cool.The paper play is hitting at 67%.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Its been on since beginning of season I think, its not bad

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Its been on since the beginning of the fall

I can't believe it's still on the air lol. Not a bad show just shltty production.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im not even sure how I found it never even seen the ch I found it on

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Anybody have a link to the Linesmaker show? I went to the site and see nothing of such.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

I like the host Brian Blessing but i dislike everybody else except maybe Vagliluilo thay are all very smug and cocky thats why i love when players win.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Its been on since the beginning of the fall

I can't believe it's still on the air lol. Not a bad show just shltty production.
    its on velocity tv.... not exactly a bastion of high quality production values....

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    its on velocity tv.... not exactly a bastion of high quality production values....
    Not true. Velocity was formerly known as HD Theater and is owned by Discovery.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    I like the host Brian Blessing but i dislike everybody else except maybe Vagliluilo thay are all very smug and cocky thats why i love when players win.
    No offense since I see you're not Italian, but that guy is Vinny Magliulo (pronounced ma-lee-oo-low, with the stress on the 'oo' part). Has about 20 years experience in the business. Very nice man. In fact, even though some of them do come across as arrogant, each of them (except Brian Blessing) has had decades behind the counters of sports books, and most of them as managers. Kenny White used to work for Las Vegas Sports Consultants until Cantor Gaming bought it. It can be a show at times geared somewhat toward bookmakers more than players. Kenny White's sign game is pretty hot like the former poster correctly stated. I record it every week. It's more than the usual 'tout show' — and that is what I like about it. It's on every Friday night from 11 pm until 11:30 pm, and then repeated again at 11:30 to 12 midnight EST. It began as an hour show but was cutdown to 30 minutes. Don't take offense at my correction of Magliulo's name, I meant no put down.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuckers really put me on oklahoma over...**** you! I had michigan state houston over sdsu **** em!!!

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

i could not find the channel,i looked all over and was unable to locate it.i heard its not really that good of a show but id like to make that assessement for myself

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

When Will they go back to C- from D-?

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

I don't see it as a tout show at all.Where are they trying to sell picks?It's informative as to why lines move on certain games and the book owners they interview are straightforward on the previous weeks wins/losses.Sign game won again.

gridiron guru
    gridiron guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Jus DVR'd it

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

go to their site and tell me if it isnt tout. https://www.thelinemakers.com/user/register
    I've watched the show a few times and was following Richie until he buried me last week with San Diego. He cracks me up smoking and drinking while taping the show.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    go to their site and tell me if it isnt tout. https://www.thelinemakers.com/user/register
    I've watched the show a few times and was following Richie until he buried me last week with San Diego. He cracks me up smoking and drinking while taping the show.

read that richie went from sports book linemaker to pro gambler, seems like that dude knows his shit. BUT it sucks that they tape the show on tuesday and air it friday. no way those guys can make solid picks that early in the week. they provide solid info but nothing more. they simply do not have enough time to cap, watch line movement, watch for injuries, weather... all that good stuff. DO NOT follow those guys

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

frauds
    frauds

none even bet

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    read that richie went from sports book linemaker to pro gambler, seems like that dude knows his shit. BUT it sucks that they tape the show on tuesday and air it friday. no way those guys can make solid picks that early in the week. they provide solid info but nothing more. they simply do not have enough time to cap, watch line movement, watch for injuries, weather... all that good stuff. DO NOT follow those guys
    That would explain the dark circles under his eyes. Dude looks like shit and his picture on the site makes hime look worse.
    Attached Images  

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

None of these broke losers would be doing this if they were so sharp, they would live in Canada and have Pinnacle Accounts and bet

They are fukkin scammers

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Thanks Leo i did butcher his name.I think i remember seeing him behind the counter at Caesers when i first started going there in the 80s.Miss those days.Caesers Palace at one time had the greatest hamburger ever at the little snack bar which is now a fancy nightclub Pure.Sorry for the rant im on medfast right now must be hungry.