bodog wont help
    bodog wont help's Avatar Become A Pro!

If bodog wont pay or keeps bouncin your checks

a few months back bodog sent me a bad check i went to the bank and the bank manager threatnd to call the police on me....finnaly after a month or so they cashed out my whole account through ** and gave me a $50 credit online...although i was done with the site i wasnt gonna let $50 go to waiste so i ran it up to around $700 cashed out my whole account got another bad check and 3 weeks of the run around again finnaly fed up i sent an email telling them i have every single email sent and recieved from there site all my bank records and if i didnt have my cashout in a week then i was gonna turn everything i have over to the DOJ and post it all on every single forum i could find..same day check cut and recieved tracking # next day check in hand from a reputable bank that didnt look like it was made by a 3 year old..check cashed!!!!!!!!!!!!! i play poker for a living and have now pulled all my money from online sites and i only play live...so next time any of these scumbags run you around save all your emails and threatn to ship it all off to the DOJ..fuk bodog and all online sites there lucky i got my money or i would have no doubt sent it all off to the DOJ..

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Posting like you didn't just break out of prison would make you look less like a moron

Mo better blues
    Mo better blues's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog is a great place to gamble.n It goes:

5Dimes
    Legends
    Bodog
    all the rest....

bodog wont help

got paid didnt I?????
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Holtgetsback

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by bodog wont help View Post
    got paid didnt I?????
    yeah but u still sound like a moron

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

I got paid too without sounding like a moron.

bodog wont help

i sound like a moron cus i wouldnt let them dick me around anymore...so glad its u online shmucks that have to deal with this online bullshit i have learned my lesson..maybe u can go off what bodog becky says "I promise you that no bodog customer will ever go unpaid, none ever have for the 16 years that bodog has been in business. No bodog brand licensee would every screw a customer, I can guarantee you that- I personally know each of the bodog brand licensees and they are all solid people with no criminal record."

im pretty sure full tilt sent out the same type responces talk to any tilt players lately???? hows there funds sittin

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

bodogwonthelp can i have your betpoints i only have 2?

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

The DOJ has circumvented the rights of American citizens to freely exchange money as is permitted by the US Constitution, so everyone involved in this from the players, books, and proccesors know that checks are going to bounce from time to time. So you had a check bounce, and they send you your $ another way and give you $50 for the trouble. You are lucky enough to run it up to $700, and instead of using the method that worked, you decide to get another check?

And then, like the weasel you are, you actually threaten to send that to the DOJ (like anyone would really care) like a spoiled brat and then come on here pounding your chest like that's what got you your money?

You are a punk, simple as that.

It's people like you that have me strongly considering that perhaps the Eugenics movement wasn't as crazy as I once believed it to be.

And as a poker player myself, it's comforting to know there are self delusional morons like yourself adding money to the player pool.

I'm curious, when you look in the mirror, can you see the L that is imbedded into your forehead?

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Very funny....

On the come
    On the come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6499

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    The DOJ has circumvented the rights of American citizens to freely exchange money as is permitted by the US Constitution, so everyone involved in this from the players, books, and proccesors know that checks are going to bounce from time to time. So you had a check bounce, and they send you your $ another way and give you $50 for the trouble. You are lucky enough to run it up to $700, and instead of using the method that worked, you decide to get another check?

And then, like the weasel you are, you actually threaten to send that to the DOJ (like anyone would really care) like a spoiled brat and then come on here pounding your chest like that's what got you your money?

You are a punk, simple as that.

It's people like you that have me strongly considering that perhaps the Eugenics movement wasn't as crazy as I once believed it to be.

And as a poker player myself, it's comforting to know there are self delusional morons like yourself adding money to the player pool.

I'm curious, when you look in the mirror, can you see the L that is imbedded into your forehead?
    Nails it on his first post in..