BevR
    BevR's Avatar Become A Pro!

www.bettls.com not pay!

5 days I make deposit $1250 via moneybookers to sportbook www.bettls.com and after bet on NFL increase my sportbook balance to $2925. 4 days ago I request a withdraw via moneybookers $2000. There are rules say that I mast receive funds with in 24 hours, but I don’t receive nothing. I begin worry and try contact with them. The only one contact option bettls.com offer is email info@bettls.com. For last few days I sent neat 15 emails to them, but have no answer! No answer for emails, no funds – it look like this is only deposit kind of sportbook.
    The reason I think so is- bettls.com have only one customer service contact option – email and its not work. There is no phone numbers that all sportbooks have, no live chat. They don’t answer for my emails, don’t pay. I really don’t now what to do! This sportbook have only deposit option, not withdraw.
    May be some one have account at this sportbook? If yes, how about pay outs? Or may be some one know any other contact option? Any bettls.com phone number or additional email address? I will appreciate any help in this question.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Did you fill out a complaint?

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

send email to moneybookers and ask about this company... Gl

BevR

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Did you fill out a complaint?
    Yes, I sent it: Date/Time: 11/29/2011 05:21 PM

BevR

I sent email to moneybookers and get answer, but it look like they understand me not correct. I sent new email to moneybookers.

Answer from moneybookers:

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to kindly inform you that all withdrawals you have initiated from BetTLS.com, (or other gaming merchants) would require the operator to internally process and then instruct them into Skrill (Moneybookers). This may require some processing time, which you can confirm with the respective merchant.

Please note that in order to be able to successfully transact to/ from your Skrill (Moneybookers) account and your account registered with a merchant, your e-mail registered on your Skrill (Moneybookers) account should match your e-mail registered with your merchant.

In addition, we would like also to inform you that all receive money transactions from gaming Merchants are absolutely free of charge for our customers and once the Merchant instructs the payment it will be transferred immediately to your Skrill (Moneybookers) account.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Skrill (Moneybookers) Customer Service