KOSTASHELLAS
    KOSTASHELLAS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bets4all don t pay me.

I asked bank transfer 1 week ago(they say need 3-5 days}but no money no answher at my e mails!!can someone help me?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bets4all is a total scam shop. You can fill out a complaint form but to be honest with you, I doubt it really will do much good. Because that establishment is a deposit only type shop.

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KOSTASHELLAS View Post
    I asked bank transfer 1 week ago(they say need 3-5 days}but no money no answher at my e mails!!can someone help me?
    Maybe AUstrian police will do something.
    I heard for user who contacting their local police department and after quick research he receive something.

KOSTASHELLAS

They sent me a e mail!!!""Hi Kostas, your withdrawal was succesfully transfered to your bank account.
    Kindly regards,
    your bets4all.com - team!"".do you think i can hope now?

GodofGamblers
    GodofGamblers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

There is hope. I got paid a few times by these. The last time they paid me through gritted teeth - they said how did I know Atletico Madrid would win away at Barcelona! This was going back a few years and even back then people were calling it "deposit only". I reckon you'll probably get your cash, but best to avoid these!

KOSTASHELLAS

FINALLY THEY PUT MY MONEY AT MY BANK

MortenNorway
    MortenNorway's Avatar Become A Pro!

I ask for payout 10 january, and still not get the money. When i call, they just say wait securitycheck..
    Dont use this bookmaker... i think i loose this money...

MortenNorway
    MortenNorway's Avatar Become A Pro!

If somebody know what i can do, i bee wery happy..

RoyC
    RoyC's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had the same problems with Bets4All in October/November 2008. I kept emailing them (they rarely replied) and phoned them at least once a week (each time they made the same excuses - they want id documents, they say that the first payment always takes a long time, they are waiting for a security check). Anyway, after about 6 weeks I got paid in full. All I can say is keep hassling them and hopefully you will eventually get your money.

Kjell
    Kjell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi
    Do Bets4All pay out money?
    I wonder because if they don't I can stop trying to wagger the big amount I have to wagger to get the bonus.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lot of people have had their worst gambing experience at this bookie, so I would just stay away. I see that they are now allowed to advertise on the moneybookers website, so for sure a lot of people are gonna get suckered in. You wouldn't think that monebookers waned to "pal around" with jokers like this, but they don't care. There is a long list of bookies that have been allowed to advertise there that have since gone offline, deposit only or rogue.

If you have already deposited, you should cease all wagering unless you have a rollover to do, then get out of there.

Kjell
    Kjell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for your advise. I'm not sure if I have to rollover but I've received no bonus yet so maybe I can try to take out my money.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

never heard of them, just another bunch of thieves most likely, good day