Aeiou1x2
    Aeiou1x2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Did anyone receive the money for 5% rebate on betting live promo from Bookmaker?

Did anyone ever receive the money for 5% rebate on betting live promo from the Bookmaker?
    I've been told to wait till next day for 5 consecutive days from the bookmaker operators and their managers.

I don't know how long I have to wait longer, and I doubt that Bookmaker would even rebate the money back to players since they closed the promotion 3 days ago.

I have feeling that Bookmaker is lacking with their promise.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13966

Quote Originally Posted by Aeiou1x2 View Post
    Did anyone ever receive the money for 5% rebate on betting live promo from the Bookmaker?
    I've been told to wait till next day for 5 consecutive days from the bookmaker operators and their managers.

I don't know how long I have to wait longer, and I doubt that Bookmaker would even rebate the money back to players since they closed the promotion 3 days ago.

I have feeling that Bookmaker is lacking with their promise.
    in total i ended up so no 5%. only if you lost in total do you get the 5%.

HellSpawn
    HellSpawn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I asked them and they told me they are delayed for about a week - week and a half on the rebate, but I dont play Live Wagering so I don't know exactly

EDIT: ^ "points" was changed to "rebate" wrong word lol

jackwill
    jackwill's Avatar Become A Pro!

No,i don't think that anyone can receive the money on the bet and that is the5% on the on line book marker.The bookies will on the all forms of the sports happen. The online bet is the worst thing to earn the money.some times from this the big loss can happen.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

I never inquired about it and got it yesterday. Under that day's report I found:

12/03/2011 at 11:47 AM [Adjustment] LiveBetting 5% Rebate Promo