DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Bet Guardian Reduced My Limits but left rollover amount

Back in 2009 I deposited with Bet Guardian and received a bonus with a rollover of $74K. Once I got the roll over down to about $50K they reduced my limits some, however, still manageable.

I don't use Bet Guardian too often, since I have been concentrating on other rollovers, but soon I will be betting a lot more there. Anyway, now I am down to $26K left and they cut my limits again. They reduced everything to $100, even the NFL.

When I contacted them via chat I was told:

Lil: Sr those are reduced as per upper management and can not be requested to be raised

Lil: and RO ( rollovers are stated as pet the site ) they can not be reduced

*****: So, I do nothing wrong at all and yet I am punished?

Lil: It is not the case of you doing something wrong , it is biz

So, BG will cut your limits for no reason really accept to make it harder for you to complete a rollover, because according to them, it is just business.

In case you are wondering, here are my bets with them since around Football season:

08/05/11 $250.00
    08/06/11 $34.00
    10/02/11 $187.00
    10/16/11 -$90.00
    10/17/11 -$92.00
    10/22/11 -$22.00
    10/23/11 $532.00
    10/30/11 -$38.00
    11/06/11 -$40.00
    11/13/11 -$31.00
    11/25/11 -$42.00

As you can see, I haven't really used them too much, but in a month or so, I had planned to start back up and finish off that $26K rollover, but now, it will take much, much longer.

Frustrated,

Special Note: Shark79 took care of this and BetGuardian reversed their decision so fast I actually had time to come back to this post and add this comment. Seriously, it took less than 2 hours from the time I posted and a lot of that time was due to me not sending Shark79 my info right away. I am just amazed how well this worked out.
    Last edited by DukeJohn; 12-01-11 at 04:15 PM.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

file a complaint here - they should not be able to reduce limits while you still have the same rollover. they were once great, the whole family,

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Often times when this is brought to light some arrangement can be reached. It is definitely a shady thing to do, yet books keep on trying it. Sometimes with SBR approval and sometimes not. Guardian and JustBet are 100% rec books and they say so. That said, they should not be shopping for people where a WR bonus is that high. They over reached, not your fault.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

DJ,

Let me get the ppl from Guardian to look at this, send me your account by PM so I can get you a straight answer on this one.

Cheers,

Sharky.

DukeJohn

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    DJ,

Let me get the ppl from Guardian to look at this, send me your account by PM so I can get you a straight answer on this one.

Cheers,

Sharky.
    OMG!! Shark you are the man. I can't believe Bet Guardian reversed everything. It is wonderful to know even though we Americans have no government oversight to help in times of trouble we do have the SBR community to help and places like Bet Guardian who will actually take the time to listen and make changes.

Thank you so much Shark for helping and getting this taken care of beyond anything I could have thought possible.

Thanks again,

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

its std practice there. how many people don't know about sbr and get ******?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Exactly.

Lil: Sr those are reduced as per upper management and can not be requested to be raised

Lil: and RO ( rollovers are stated as pet the site ) they can not be reduced

*****: So, I do nothing wrong at all and yet I am punished?

Lil: It is not the case of you doing something wrong , it is biz
    Avoid books that refer to stealing as 'biz'.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Glad it worked out. Yeah, this could be a real issue and potential for abuse. You make a large deposit with large rollover and then book reduces your limits to $10 so that you cannot effectively do the rollover and can't withdraw. Shady.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharky to the rescue for the crap books, amusing.
    Ofc they reversed it, to not look bad on the forum. As if it matters to them.

Shady book, $100 on the NFL lol, no wait let me correct that...they don't deserve to be called a book, it's a micky mouse comic.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    OMG!! Shark you are the man. I can't believe Bet Guardian reversed everything. It is wonderful to know even though we Americans have no government oversight to help in times of trouble we do have the SBR community to help and places like Bet Guardian who will actually take the time to listen and make changes.

Thank you so much Shark for helping and getting this taken care of beyond anything I could have thought possible.

Thanks again,

good for you - glad you are happy with the change of terms. good luck beating books.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats. can i ask what your original dep was? 7K?

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

I'll be sure to mention this to them when they make their weekly phonecall imploring me to deposit funds into my long since dormant account. Odd that they never make a point of informing me of this in their t & c's when literally begging me to deposit.....
    Last edited by Stumpage; 12-02-11 at 07:09 AM.

jimmyeatworld
    jimmyeatworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol good thing for this forum, pretty shady attempt by betguardian.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

These limits were reduced many months ago, prior to the new ownership of this company, they are trying to attack these as they come.

DukeJohn

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    congrats. can i ask what your original dep was? 7K?
    Back then many of us crazy SBR posters were actually getting bonus with x15 rollover from various books. You don't see that too often anymore. I suppose I would still be willing to take that kind of bonus, but I now make sure I do not over extend myself. Since I roughly know about how much I will be beating in a Season, I do not take more bonus than my bank roll can rollover in a season. However, I still have $150K left to rollover at BetPhoenix from a x14 $224K I started nearly 2 years ago. I just need to complete my RebateWager and BetMania rollovers first and then I will finish off the NBA/NHL/NFL/NCAAB season probably working on Bet Phoenix.

Anyway, in answer to your question I believe I deposited about $2500 or so back then with BetGuardian and picked up a 100% bonus most likely. I only take either a 100% free play or 50% cash bonus if I am going to take one at all. Not sure how long I have lived under that standard though, I am just assuming I did way back then.

BoL to you all,

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

great info. thx for the input