St.Bernard1991
    St.Bernard1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

BetOnline

Hello, I am fairly new to this thread. I just wanted to to give you folks of my experience with BetOnline. So first I make a deposit on the site. I use all of my freeplay but somehow I log on the next day to see I have 0.10 remaining in my freeplay account. I thought nothing of it. I went to redeposit later on and was informed I would no longer be eligible for free play bonuses because I had a freeplay balance of 0.10 cents. Now mind you the minimum bet is $1.00. I sent them an email to remove it and they said no can do. A few months roll by and I request my first withdrawal. A few hrs later I get an Email saying it had been cancelled. I ask why, and they say it was due to remaining free play balance. After a day of argueing i convince them to remove it. 2 days later I try payout request #2. I find out hrs later IT was cancelled. I ask why, I am told I didnt send in the appropriate documents.I hurry up and fax the info over and request payout #3.(it was Friday and Friday is the only day you can get a fee free withdrawal. It gets cancelled, I ask why and I am told I need to wait 7 business days after depositing via DC to get paid out. So I wait until today where I sent them payout #4 with no freeplay balance, the required documents, and after 7 business days. Just a few minutes ago I am notified it was cancelled. They tell me I need to send the documents and wait 7 days. I explain I have already been thru this I gave them the chat reference number. After 30 minutes of argueing, they tell me , "Oh yeah They were received, but it seems the documents were too dark". So this is my current experience with Betonline. I encourage anybody who wants to gamble online NOT TO COME HERE.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: allin1

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

That's awful.
    Switch to 5dimes, man

St.Bernard1991

i plan to. I will try payout number 5 tonight after i fax over the documents again.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by St.Bernard1991 View Post
    Hello, I am fairly new to this thread. I just wanted to to give you folks of my experience with BetOnline. So first I make a deposit on the site. I use all of my freeplay but somehow I log on the next day to see I have 0.10 remaining in my freeplay account. I thought nothing of it. I went to redeposit later on and was informed I would no longer be eligible for free play bonuses because I had a freeplay balance of 0.10 cents. Now mind you the minimum bet is $1.00. I sent them an email to remove it and they said no can do. A few months roll by and I request my first withdrawal. A few hrs later I get an Email saying it had been cancelled. I ask why, and they say it was due to remaining free play balance. After a day of argueing i convince them to remove it. 2 days later I try payout request #2. I find out hrs later IT was cancelled. I ask why, I am told I didnt send in the appropriate documents.I hurry up and fax the info over and request payout #3.(it was Friday and Friday is the only day you can get a fee free withdrawal. It gets cancelled, I ask why and I am told I need to wait 7 business days after depositing via DC to get paid out. So I wait until today where I sent them payout #4 with no freeplay balance, the required documents, and after 7 business days. Just a few minutes ago I am notified it was cancelled. They tell me I need to send the documents and wait 7 days. I explain I have already been thru this I gave them the chat reference number. After 30 minutes of argueing, they tell me , "Oh yeah They were received, but it seems the documents were too dark". So this is my current experience with Betonline. I encourage anybody who wants to gamble online NOT TO COME HERE.
    Dude. Betonline Blows! I just experienced the same exact scenario as you are reporting. The customer service from this shop is inferior to many other options out there. The one thing that Betonline has going for them is the simple fact.........ITs very easy to make deposits! That would be the only benefit to this site. The customer service has to be about the worst in the bussiness. I moved to 5dimes 7 months ago and have had a wonderful experience. The fact the SBR supports Betonline with a (B) rating was the simple reason that I went to betonline in the first place. SBR lead me in the wrong direction with Betonline, but in the right direction with 5D, so i am thankful for that.

I just wish SBR would lower Betonline's rating.....So other dudes out there dont get sucked into that Sh**ty site like I did.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Withdrawing from this shop is like pulling teeth compared to 5 dimes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Courtesywipe

St.Bernard1991

Seriously, its ridiculous. I also agree with customer service being atrocious. They seem so uninterested its awful. I also hope that sbr lowers the rating below b-

losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

They should be a C or C-.

St.Bernard1991

Hi! Welcome to BetOnline! How can I help you?
    You are now chatting with Duncan
    Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK494022923665X. Please record it in case of pending issue.
    Duncan: Thank you for contacting BetOnline Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    Jonathan Esser: May I speak with Jay please
    Duncan: yes
    Please wait while I transfer you to Jay.
    You are now chatting with Jay
    Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK494022923665X. Please record it in case of pending issue.
    Jay: Thank you for contacting BetOnline Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    Jonathan Esser: Yes, I sent the documents
    Jonathan Esser: Can you confirm for me?
    Jay: sure, one moment.
    Jonathan Esser: ok
    Jay: thanks
    Jay: Jonathan, I received confirmation from our payments department that they did receive the info but it is not visible or readable for us to be able to confirm everything is showing blurry, can you take better pictures of the info?
    Jonathan Esser: what exactlt is unreadable?
    Jonathan Esser: they looked fine to me
    Jonathan Esser: is it the licence?
    Jonathan Esser: ther card?
    Jay: everything, on the ID your name is not readable.
    Jay: the card numbers are not readable nor the three digits on the back of the card
    Jay: and on the utility bill the information cannot be confirmed.
    Jay: please remember that we ask for utility bill to confirm your address.
    Jonathan Esser: in my pics they looked fgine
    Jonathan Esser: Fine
    Jonathan Esser: i dont know what you want from me.
    Jonathan Esser: you want me to hire a hollywiid photgrapher for headshots?
    Jonathan Esser: This is ridiculous
    Jonathan Esser: you guys are looking for loophole after loiophole
    Jonathan Esser: the pictures are fine and legible
    Jay: the information is not readable I looked at it myself, we would not be asking for this if it we were to confirm it.
    Jonathan Esser: all i know is you guys take my money in seconds
    Jonathan Esser: yet to withdraw now all of a sudden you want to "protect me"
    Jonathan Esser: hold on, let me call upon my photagrapher friend and his $10,000 camera to get a picture to your standards
    Jay: ok
    Jonathan Esser: I am looking them over, and the bill statement is ckear sa day
    Jonathan Esser: *clear*
    Jonathan Esser: and the DC is almost impossible to capture perfectly legible in a snapshot
    Jonathan Esser: I dont know what you want from me
    Jay: Jonathan if the information was not confirmed the last times you have sent it then you will need to resend the info in a visible way
    Jonathan Esser: You are just going to keep jerking me around like you do everybody else that has left your site for 5diems
    Jonathan Esser: just check out sbr
    Jay: no we are not we are trying to assist you but the info you sent cannot be confirmed
    Jonathan Esser: Why was this info not needed for me to deposit?
    Jay: the information is needed when making a payout request
    Jay: it is stated on our terms and conditions.
    Jonathan Esser: yeah too make it as inconvenient as possible
    Jay: I can assure you that we are not
    Jonathan Esser: you are now lying and claiming my info is ilegible, just like you guys tried to rob the poker guy out of $65,000 by claiming he chim dumped
    Jonathan Esser: this is ridiculous
    Jonathan Esser: i was told last week that the info was received and once I waited the 7 days I would be able to cash out
    Jonathan Esser: I guess you expected me to lose the money in that time frame so now that i have not you resort to lying
    Jonathan Esser: I fax them over, and you say its too dark
    Jonathan Esser: give me a break it was s state of the art fax machine
    Jonathan Esser: and now you say the info is too blurry
    Jonathan Esser: I want a manager, your customer service is incompetant
    Jonathan Esser: It is not just me, I have yet to hear one good review about your site
    Jonathan Esser: On every forum are disappointed customers, who have left you for 5 dimes
    Jonathan Esser: Robbing people out of their money is not worth losing your customers and eventually going under is it?
    Jonathan Esser: ok, just stop responding, real professional

St.Bernard1991

This was my most recent attempt

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

did you fax your doc? it is better to scan into jpg images and email them over.

jason-rft
    jason-rft's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
    did you fax your doc? it is better to scan into jpg images and email them over.
    Exactly, the only way you can be sure that they are the same as you sent them is by scanning. You may send from a state of the art fax machine, but it isn't your fax machine that is printing them at the other end. But scanned docs get to them exactly as you see them yourself.

Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

That place is an absolute horror show....feel bad for you bro. Keep us posted and don't blow that balance....make those scumbags pay.....whenever that may be.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

If they were so concerned with security then they would have you go through with all the faxing before they let you wager in the first place.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

A snapshot? You are supposed to scan these things...not take a picture.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Not everybody has a scanner .....bro.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow! Another scam by BOL? What a surprise.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

This fraud book needs to be shut down yesterday.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

SBR also needs to downgrade this chump book to an F!

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    A snapshot? You are supposed to scan these things...not take a picture.
    Ive taken digital pics of the docs I have had to send...have not had a problem. Just up the resolution

St.Bernard1991

I faxed first and was told it was told it was too dark, than I took a picture(as reccomended by one of their reps and it was "too blurry", than I scanned it and they said I didnt properly attach the picture to the Email which is bullshit. they are full of shit.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

How much money we talking?

St.Bernard1991

$2,000

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

betonline is scum..try heritage..high juice but they will pay without drama.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

I got a similar runaround with my first check from BOL. The check arrived 10 days later than promised. The worst part is that I learned yesterday that the check is no good. Avoid this clown shop at all cost.

gridiron guru
    gridiron guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

i was gonna use this book but screw that, I'm on Heritage and Legends. One question I do have, someone said Legends is "high juice" how would I know a book is high?

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is ridiculous and I am not surprised. I got my money out of there by arbing on underdogs (moneyline) with 5dimes. Lost the juice about 5% but it was worth it, otherwise it would have been a nightmare getting my money out. Awful customer service, C rating imo.

gridiron guru
    gridiron guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Yeah they shouldnt be a A book. Where is BOL Alex to explain all this

mh217

to all you guys that cant seem to get a payout from these scumbags i would suggest perhaps doing a b2b transfer..im pretty sure they do that..then you can just roll it over once and get it out from the new place

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    to all you guys that cant seem to get a payout from these scumbags i would suggest perhaps doing a b2b transfer..im pretty sure they do that..then you can just roll it over once and get it out from the new place
    Sounds good, but the B2B fees are quite hefty at BOL.

mh217

small price to get your cash from these scumbags, plus maybe if its a new book wont they cover a fee like they do if its a fresh deposit and throw you a bonus as well?...plus im thinking if they are dealing with transferring your money to another book they got a relationship with em and they would pretty much have to pay it and not look like a joke.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    small price to get your cash from these scumbags, plus maybe if its a new book wont they cover a fee like they do if its a fresh deposit and throw you a bonus as well?...plus im thinking if they are dealing with transferring your money to another book they got a relationship with em and they would pretty much have to pay it and not look like a joke.
    That ship has already sailed.