happycamper73
    happycamper73's Avatar Become A Pro!

easybets.com - gone?

Hi, new to this forum, so apologise if this has been posted before, but anyone else lose money with easybets?

Luckily only had 16euros with them, but their site has been showing "Domain under construction" for some time now, at least 4-5 weeks that Im aware of.

Not expecting to see that money again, has anyone heard anything?

Robbo

samraf13
    samraf13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes aka Yishengbo who now say they no longerv trade with customers fromUK I am trying to get my money back from them at the moment but the address moneybookers sent the money to is shown as connected to FRAUD. so beware of this company.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Samraf13, given it's just your deposit you want back (no winnings), it might make sense to contact Moneybookers and ask for their help. If you're VIP, they should take care of it for you. Not sure how helpful they are to non-VIPs.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28974

what a fraud company they always were...ur money is gone sir...sorry

easybets got me early in my offshore career
    Last edited by 5mike5; 01-18-12 at 10:54 AM.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by samraf13 View Post
    Yes aka Yishengbo who now say they no longerv trade with customers fromUK I am trying to get my money back from them at the moment but the address moneybookers sent the money to is shown as connected to FRAUD. so beware of this company.
    Sam,

Please let us know if the deposit you made yesterday gets returned to you.

happycamper73
    happycamper73's Avatar Become A Pro!

no go

Hi all, just giving you update.. have contacted yishengbo with no reply still, money bookers VIP can't help me, because it's winnings. @samraf13 - I got the impression that MB would still assist with you refund, as it was a deposit, Im lucky I only had 16 in there.. Makes you wonder though, you leave thousands laying around in bm's accounts thinking your safe.