appleman
    appleman's Avatar Become A Pro!

bodog you are so full of **** f you

get this guys i talked to bodog and they said that if you have a cashout request and it gets approved and then you try to cancel it they will charge you 40$ to do that all i can say is F U bodog and will never play there again

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Wow, surprising rule change. When I played there I canceled a request or two. I'd think the book would WANT clients to cancel payout requests.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like they are trying to screw the customers anyway they can. I would stay far away.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

dont worry chances are the check will bounce or something will happen so it will be back in your account in no time.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

why cancel? they are making money on you, and they figure out there are types of customers who cancel regardless of this cost... so why not charge it.
    hope you can spark outrage here and they refund you your 40$

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

maybe they aleadry had it processed,but who knows what happened,time to move to another book

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by appleman View Post
    get this guys i talked to bodog and they said that if you have a cashout request and it gets approved and then you try to cancel it they will charge you 40$ to do that all i can say is F U bodog and will never play there again
    If the check is en-route to a customer and the cancellation request is put in at this time, CS would advise against it. If the customer really wants to move forward with the cancellation there is a $40 stop payment fee, but only if the check has gone out.

If you'd like to send me your account number I'll ask a senior CS manger to look into your situation and get the facts.

Thanks,
    Becky