Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

It just keeps on getting worse and worse with Heritage

Went to make several CBB totals wagers today and limit slashed on full game now.

For a person that takes gambling seriously what use do they have for this book?

First they steal my money from Greek and tell me how great they are. We have every ham and egger in this forum down on their knees licking the boots of this clown outfit because the give them a free play, pay within a day and have that stupid promo every month. For me I just cant place a reasonable sized bet with them any more.

Oh and for the effort of putting in a 100 wager, I get a nice lengthy delay before it's accepted.
    At least shit books like SIA would let you win a few dollars before 86ing you. In the 5 months since I had a account there I'm +$3200USD (hardly an ass kicking).

100% clown outfit

Last edited by Emily_Haines; 11-21-11 at 11:35 PM.

BrigadierPudding
    Update your status
    BrigadierPudding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

Most US facing books have low limits on college hoops, especially totals, but this is a bit much. Heritage just copies Pinny and Greek on their CBB totals anyway. Not surprising they would slash limits to nothing.

You're probably already limited at 5D and bookmaker doesn't post totals for every game. Not sure you have any other options at this point.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

First night i was there (a few weekends ago) I tried to get down 250 on a college total and the screen said the limit was 50 dollars. I could not believe my eyes. I call in and ask and the guy tells me the game i wanted to bet may have a 50 dollar limit. Ridiculous limits clueless customer service is my feeling about that place after betting there only one weekend.

Milk Money
    Milk Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

just wait till the losing shills show up and everything will be okay

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

First they steal my money from Greek and tell me how great they are.
    Heritage stole your money? You can't possibly be that stupid, can you?

College basketball totals always come with extremely small limits and if you have any gambling knowledge whatsoever, then you know the reason why.

Instead of whining over and over about Heritage, why don't you just withdraw your balance and find another book?

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10455

Expecting Heritage to be on par with the Greek is asking a bit much.From what I've expierienced they on more on par with Jamaica.I'm sure BM would take OP bets so why not just move funds there?

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Heritage stole your money? You can't possibly be that stupid, can you?

College basketball totals always come with extremely small limits and if you have any gambling knowledge whatsoever, then you know the reason why.

Instead of whining over and over about Heritage, why don't you just withdraw your balance and find another book?
    Idiot, first I was betting 150-250 on halftime totals and those were cut to 100 after about the first week. My full game totals were still at 500 until yesterday. And yes they did jack my money because I never asked that it be sent there. If they don't want players betting them the just go bookmaker mode and not offer them at all.

Oh and we had to listen to all this garbage from SBR how they were not going to slash peoples limits and treat the players fairly. Funny how when I was getting my ass kicked in football never had my limit touched. But when I bet a little steam...........full out panic by Heritage and now have long delay.

Up 3200 over 5 months and this is the shit you get to deal with.

SBR calls them an "A" book.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Been playing there since the move from BetJm without any problems whatsoever.

Usually it's the same person making multiple threads about the same books...I take it with a grain of salt.

betting steam will do it

Jbaby97
    Jbaby97's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would hardly call betting 150-250 "taking it serious"....I'm not sure why your limits are so low? Mine are still in the 4 figs status. If you don't like it there then leave, not that difficult. They pay fast and that should be your first concern. call them and ask them to raise your limits.

Emily_Haines

My whole point is that I hardly been playing there much anymore and the few bets that I have made (and not even full limit bets) have resulted in my limits getting significantly cut. Up 3200 over five months and I have just about every restriction imaginable on my account. Everybody says these guys are gods when in fact they are one of the worst books out there.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by Jbaby97 View Post
    I would hardly call betting 150-250
    I was not making full limit bets so I could keep my limits from getting cut. Well we see how that ended up working out.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10118

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    My whole point is that I hardly been playing there much anymore and the few bets that I have made (and not even full limit bets) have resulted in my limits getting significantly cut. Up 3200 over five months and I have just about every restriction imaginable on my account. Everybody says these guys are gods when in fact they are one of the worst books out there.
    Have you contacted a manager there and asked if they would raise your limits? I know this is normally a futile endeavor, but I suggest trying it (read b/t the lines).

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Just another low-rolling losers-only book to throw on the scrap heap. "But your money's safe!"

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

100 on total is laughable i guess why they r a invited only book to start