Wow, I am in a bit of disbelief now as I sit here and laugh and cringe at the same time.

Some guy named Peter 'Dick' Marinelli called me out of nowhere to offer me a free pick, I said what the hell and listened to his pitch. He gave me Denver and the under on 11/14, it was a winner. So he calls me back and offers me another pick for $25 bucks. I was drunk and stoned and said WTF so I bought it, he gave me Canisius +22 on 11/17...you can see how that turned out. So he offered me a week free, stoned out of my gourd again I wantonly accepted his free week.He then tries to railroad me into buying a month of his picks for $200. I decided I had enough and said no thanks, I can do it on my own and stopped answering his calls.

This morning he calls my cell and my wife is sitting right next to me, she knows the whole story so she decides to answer the call. This fktard proceeds to tell my wife that she has my balls in her purse because she won't let me spend $200 with him to make some real money
Even though I already told him I was not interested.

They went back and forth for about 10 minutes hurling insults and talking sh** to each other. He can't take the abuse he is receiving and hangs up one her. About 5 minutes later she calls him back and says if you keep call again I will call you 5x for each time you call here. Punk ass Peter waived the white flag and said he would stop calling.

I guess this is what I deserve for f'kn with a tout huh? Let's see if Mr. Marinelli calls back anytime soon, ha ha.