jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes, Heritage, BetIslands...Good to Go for USA MLB Player?

Hey guys...just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on these three books for a US player...especially for MLB. I think 5 Dimes is probably considered the BEST for MLB correct? I assume so because of their overnight dimelines that they offer, which over the course of the an entire MLB season over hundreds of plays adds up to a lot of money saved....

I would appreciate thoughts on Heritage and BetIslands as well...again, especially for MLB...

Finally, does anyone know of any rebate / member programs that these books offer that may not be widely known or published on their site??

jolmscheid

Thanks in advance for the insight...and yes I have read the reviews and everything...I just always like to hear firsthand what others have experienced and what others think overall...

Thanks much! Look forward to some help here...thanks guys..

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I think Vegasvic and Betpop are just as good if not better.(betpop has a rebate program-but it isnt great)

Vegasvic does not have free payouts though,but theyhave a great betting menu & moneylines on just about every game

jolmscheid

Thanks for the insight...do they offer dimelimes like 5D?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Heritage by far

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

No better book than 5 dimes for baseball! I like betislands better than heritage for everything else!

jolmscheid

Thanks edawg...I appreciate the insight...
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave jolmscheid 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I'd be most comfortable with 5dimes, because of reduced and they are more established. BetIslands is solid too, but just a little wary. You need invite to get into Heritage and they don't respond to emails.