Howgoodislox
    Howgoodislox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betmania stole $3,700 from me then closed my account

6 weeks ago $2,000 was sent by mail for a withdrawal...it took over a month and BetMania placed 1,000$ in my account because the withdrawal couldnt be located by the tracking number. I called betmania to ask what was going on and they told me they were giving $1,000 because the 2,000$ was no where to be found. I said no to it because I was told it would be deducted from the 2,000 taken out of my account. They then placed $500 as a courtesy to keep me playing on therr site andthey still werent able to locate the $2,000 withdrawal by this time. The 2,000$ was found by us postal service and was delivered 6 weeks after being processed out of my betmania account. my account had a little over $3,700 and was closed out....i tried logging in and it said invalid login. I called betmania this morning and a very rude loud employee told me that they dont want my action anymore ao my account was closed out and they owed me nothing that was in my account. Betmania placed twice $ as a courtesy and then closed it out few weeks later......

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Fill out a complaint (see my bottom of my post), and we will try to help you. I have never had any problems resolving issues with Betmania.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Interested. It sounds like the USPS lost your letter ?

I've beaten them for well into the five figures and all they have done is limited my action. The still are slowly paying out my balence 2k at a time and I've gotten 7 of these every other week for a while.

You must've done something weird or interesting.