NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been using Bet365 for years. There is ups and downs. Here is the deal, take it from someone that KNOWS people that work there

The good:
    -They are VERY secure
    -They payout quickly, usually within 24 hours, the latest i ever had a cashout is 48 hours
    now the bad...
    -You have to jump threw a lot of hoops to get paid, you have to verify your address, via a letter and type in a code, and scan and e-mail documents. Like all online sites, they let you deposit with ease, but if you want to cash out, expect to wait 2-3 weeks for verification, NOW this should only take a day to verify, but they drag it out on purpose HOPING you will get impatient and just start betting and hopefully lose your online roll there
    -DONT EVER take the bonus. The rollover is very UNFAIR, hidden in the small print, usually 15-20x, and if you get close to it, they WILL RESTRICT your betting limit and make it almost impossible to hit, and even if your hitting 80%, you will most likely expire before the "due date"
    -They will find ANY WAY to close your account if you are a winner. If you changed addresses and did not update, or you log in from a different ip at your friends, and he has an account, they will use that against you and accuse you of multi accounting and shut you down, Full Tilt poker specialized in this and the other sites/books followed. ANY excuse to shut out a winning player
    -If you are a long term loser, you may play anytime
    -Everyone has an account rating, you are ranked in terms of how sharp you are, as soon as you start winning, they will flag you and re evaluate your account

Bet365 is ok for rec gamblers or props, but if your a sharp better, just avoid it all together and go with Pinny if you are an international customer

Bet365 has done nothing wrong, they just will ignore your requests, and drag it out, hoping you give up, they won't do anything illegal, but they are not a great book in terms of being fair. It's like that friend you bet $20 with at the bar, but when you win, you have to call him for weeks, and show up at his house on pay day to get the money out of him

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

my limit there is $10 .

which is better than Willhill and Ladbrokes = $0 .

British books hate winners .

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I deposited 200 bucks there and had a bonus of 200 bucks with a 6x rollover (1200), I have almost rolled over 800 bucks and still have close to the 400 dollars remaining, if I decide to cash out are they going to give me a hard time?

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    I deposited 200 bucks there and had a bonus of 200 bucks with a 6x rollover (1200), I have almost rolled over 800 bucks and still have close to the 400 dollars remaining, if I decide to cash out are they going to give me a hard time?
    Just before you hit 1000, your max bet will be reduced to $2-$3 a game, no joke, so you have to bet 200+ games @ ~ 60% to hit 1200 or even get close too the bonus, and by the time you do, it's expired

eglem91
    eglem91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

Limited to peanuts here also

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like a simple fix

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    I'm not 100% sure, but usually if you withdraw before fulfilling the RO, the bonus will be removed from your account.

numismatist

you guys are scaring me. i mean 200 bucks isnt alot of money but I am rec gambler only. i hope they don't play games with me when i approach the rollover, because they are otherwise a good book.

numismatist

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    Just before you hit 1000, your max bet will be reduced to $2-$3 a game, no joke, so you have to bet 200+ games @ ~ 60% to hit 1200 or even get close too the bonus, and by the time you do, it's expired
    If this happens I will report them both here and at the British gaming agency.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    Not true. I finished the 1200 rollover and was not reduced....

numismatist

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Not true. I finished the 1200 rollover and was not reduced....
    I have about 400 dollars left to rollover and still have most of their bonus.
    I am only making 20-25 dollar bets (25 dollars is a unit for me right now).....should I be worried about getting reduced?

First 12