pay on time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Diverted off-topic

whats the word sbr?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by pay on time View Post
    whats the word sbr?
    While under both this username and your last one you clearly demonstrated that you have no concept of the word "patience", Greg's complaint was filed 36 hours ago. It is 3:30am in Costa Rica. You might want to simmer down for a bit, chief.

pay on time

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    While under both this username and your last one you clearly demonstrated that you have no concept of the word "patience", Greg's complaint was filed 36 hours ago. It is 3:30am in Costa Rica. You might want to simmer down for a bit, chief.
    Shari, would you do me a favor and read all the post? YAL- I filed the complaint 3 weeks ago to LOU but still get no updates on this. shhhhhh

shari91

Shari, would you do me a favor and read all the post? YAL- I filed the complaint 3 weeks ago to LOU but still get no updates on this. shhhhhh
    Have you read all of the posts? This is a thread about Greg and his dispute with BOL. YALILI has a thread which he kindly linked for you. Considering 73 of the 75 posts in this thread are about Greg's issue, one would think that if you were concerned about YALILI you would venture on over to his thread and bump that.

pay on time

Have you read all of the posts? This is a thread about Greg and his dispute with BOL. YALILI has a thread which he kindly linked for you. Considering 73 of the 75 posts in this thread are about Greg's issue, one would think that if you were concerned about YALILI you would venture on over to his thread and bump that.
    Just take your loss like a champ. You can't ever be wrong can you? I gotta stay on you guys because the 36 hours will likely become 3 weeks for this player as well. Remember, betonline pays the bills for sbr. shari, just read ALL post more carefully.

shari91

Just take your loss like a champ. You can't ever be wrong can you? I gotta stay on you guys because the 36 hours will likely become 3 weeks for this player as well. Remember, betonline pays the bills for sbr. shari, just read ALL post more carefully.
    You've got to stay on nothing. You had a hissy fit on the forum and said you were closing your account down. You then had a hissy fit in my inbox because I didn't respond to you in 5 minutes while you failed to realise that I live in Australia and wait for it... I live in a different time zone. Not sure why you even bothered to create a new account because you're just continuing to troll with this one. Regardless, I'm removing all of our posts from Greg's thread. This is a serious dispute and it doesn't need your nonsense in it.

pay on time

You've got to stay on nothing. You had a hissy fit on the forum and said you were closing your account down. You then had a hissy fit in my inbox because I didn't respond to you in 5 minutes while you failed to realise that I live in Australia and wait for it... I live in a different time zone. Not sure why you even bothered to create a new account because you're just continuing to troll with this one. Regardless, I'm removing all of our posts from Greg's thread. This is a serious dispute and it doesn't need your nonsense in it.
    Shari, all I've done is make valid points. No cursing in my statements and making my opinions known. All I said was, whats the word sbr? Whats so wrong about that? See, I actually READ the other op's remark IN THE SAME THREAD. Which stated 3 weeks. All I said was, whats the word sbr? and you come with insults at me. What for? You tried to make me look silly but you failed, and you cantle handle it. Go ahead and move our comments. I would move it too. I made you look dumb. I get it, you don't like me, I don't like you. Lets keep it civil.

pay on time

Don't worry shari, all the sbr posters aka "mod pets" will come to your defense.

shari91

Shari, all I've done is make valid points. No cursing in my statements and making my opinions known. All I said was, whats the word sbr? Whats so wrong about that? See, I actually READ the other op's remark IN THE SAME THREAD. Which stated 3 weeks. All I said was, whats the word sbr? and you come with insults at me. What for? You tried to make me look silly but you failed, and you cantle handle it. Go ahead and move our comments. I would move it too. I made you look dumb. I get it, you don't like me, I don't like you. Lets keep it civil.
    It has nothing to do with liking or not liking you. I don't even know you. My point was you hopped into a thread and said "what's the word sbr". Since you didn't quote anything and it was in a thread that every single one of the 75 posts except for 2 were about Greg's issue - as they should be - I was letting you know that the complaint was brand new and it was the middle of the night so don't expect a response soon. You then said you were actually referring to Yal's two posts in that thread about his own issue, although you never quoted him and he provided a link to his own dispute which you easily could've went and discussed in his thread.

You made a new account. With your old account you bounced from thread to thread trying to rile things up. I understand that somewhat as it was your money involved. But the rest of the disputes in here deal with other peoples' money. And not only are the amounts involved often quite considerable, the issues themselves are often more complicated than a processor going down. I'm just as curious as anyone else to see how things play out as I find out info the same time you guys do. But it's my job to make sure serious threads don't get hijacked because someone's in a mood to troll or just wants to instigate. That's it. Best of luck with your bets.

pay on time

All you had to do was just let the comment be or simply state, "be patient on a responce." You don't have to be smart with it and come at me. "you clearly demonstrated that you have no concept of the word patience" "You might want to simmer down for a bit, chief." You know, I know, the quotes have dif. tones. Riling up things? I state my opinion, is that no longer accepted at sbr? I'm always on the op side, thats prob. why you consider my post invalid. Just chill! Lets agree to disagree. peace!
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave pay on time 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.