Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Just bet cant handle a cash out? advice

have done pretty well and wanted to take out xxxx just for fun money (get some front row tix for a few games for the sharks) and I get this (see picture)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/61556351.png/

makes me worry a bit if I actually wanted my total account cashed out - which Im thinking of doing.

Advice before I call and complain?

Figured someone who has dealt with this book before would have some tips on making this easier.

Had a feeling when I made the deposit and started winning I would have a prob with this place judging off their limits and how they dont post lines til game day.

Thx in advance guys
    Kold

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Your an idiot. Anyway they will pay u thats for sure. They pay fast also, ive never had a problem with them.

Koldazzice

why am I an idiot when that is the message I received when I haven't done business with this book before? I just wanted advice on who to contact to straighten it out but I guess that's a Idiotic endeavor......

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    why am I an idiot when that is the message I received when I haven't done business with this book before? I just wanted advice on who to contact to straighten it out but I guess that's a Idiotic endeavor......
    Here's a wild idea and it is wild so stay with me.... how about contacting Just Bet either via live chat or the good old tele

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

people are brilliant

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Here's a wild idea and it is wild so stay with me.... how about contacting Just Bet either via live chat or the good old tele

Koldazzice

Doing that now. No one bother to post after this. I thought I could actually get a name to contact before I sat on hold. Obviously Im dealing with all assholes that just want to troll and not help anyone. Thought this was a area where you could get help from grown ups. Should of realized from other posts I would get moron trolls............

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    Doing that now. No one bother to post after this. I thought I could actually get a name to contact before I sat on hold. Obviously Im dealing with all assholes that just want to troll and not help anyone. Thought this was a area where you could get help from grown ups. Should of realized from other posts I would get moron trolls............

Dude think about what your asking before you start name calling. If your an adult then do the adult thing and contact the book. WHICH WAS THE INFORMATION GIVEN YOU. You asked and you got the answer. What you do with it is up to you. Calling people Morons after you start a thread with an obvious answer is childish..

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Koldazzice,

Just contact CS via toll free or via live chat (as many here have already suggested) they will go ahead take the request and process for you.

Sharky.