whatagoal1
    whatagoal1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Us payouts

read a lot about payouts not being completed with bookmakers stating they have issues with their processers etc, take it with a pinch of salt from the smaller books, but when I hear of 5dimes(an A+ rating) claiming this, it time for something to change

Could anyone imagine the big Uk books Laddys, williamhill, Coral, VC, claiming this?

I have visited US many times, without doubt the greatest country there is, but when it comes to get paid for a winning bet, its like your still in the middle ages.

For all book owners in the US-------- PAY YOUR PUNTERS!!!!

if you accept a bet and the punter wins he wants paying- if you cannot pay do not take the bet.

On Uk racecourses millions of pounds is wagered, no tickets, no nothing, just word of mouth, and until recently many more millions were wagered with just hand signals.
    I was racing every day for 20 years before computers, maybe 2 disputes in that time, thats why it saddens me to hear of your troubles in getting paid
    Last edited by whatagoal1; 11-16-11 at 06:55 PM.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

your comparison is not valid. wagering is legal in the uk. paying players is easy. pre-uigea, it was still not legal, but payouts were quick from most books.

5dimes and bookmaker would surely payout quickly without issues if they could do it through the front door.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90072

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    your comparison is not valid. wagering is legal in the uk. paying players is easy. pre-uigea, it was still not legal, but payouts were quick from most books.

5dimes and bookmaker would surely payout quickly without issues if they could do it through the front door.
    Exactly!

However appreciated his concern and thoughts for me as a USA punters.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10100

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post

This.

It's amazing how many posters think that reputable US-facing books likes 5Dimes and BM wouldn't love to be able to payout with ease in a timely fashion and never run into processor issues, but it's simply not that simple these days. US bettors need to accept the current environment or take their gambling elsewhere.

pay on time
    pay on time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    This.

It's amazing how many posters think that reputable US-facing books likes 5Dimes and BM wouldn't love to be able to payout with ease in a timely fashion and never run into processor issues, but it's simply not that simple these days. US bettors need to accept the current environment or take their gambling elsewhere.
    These books prob. love the issues facing us players. Gives them time to bs! Don't act like these books don't use the issues and circumstance to their advantage. I bet 3/4's of the time "processing" isin't even the issue, just the FOREVER used tactic by the books.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by pay on time View Post
    These books prob. love the issues facing us players. Gives them time to bs! Don't act like these books don't use the issues and circumstance to their advantage. I bet 3/4's of the time "processing" isin't even the issue, just the FOREVER used tactic by the books.

If a book is going to pay (i.e. Bookmaker, 5Dimes) then it is of no use to them to delay paying you the money? Why would they ever do it? It takes time away from their customer service, gives them bad PR, and requires time on their executive end to deal with and resolve the constant processor issues.

All for what? To hold your money and extra 1-2 weeks to gain that .000005% of interest on it? It costs them more, even at Costa Rica wages, for their CS to deal with you. It makes no sense, for books that legitimately pay, to delay your payout. If 5Dimes could push a button and have a payment in your hands within seconds of you requesting it, they would. It would save them a fortune!

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by cyberinvestor View Post
    If a book is going to pay (i.e. Bookmaker, 5Dimes) then it is of no use to them to delay paying you the money? Why would they ever do it? It takes time away from their customer service, gives them bad PR, and requires time on their executive end to deal with and resolve the constant processor issues.

All for what? To hold your money and extra 1-2 weeks to gain that .000005% of interest on it? It costs them more, even at Costa Rica wages, for their CS to deal with you. It makes no sense, for books that legitimately pay, to delay your payout. If 5Dimes could push a button and have a payment in your hands within seconds of you requesting it, they would. It would save them a fortune!
    Payments to Neteller/Moneybookers are usually received the next day from 5Dimes and even Betonline.
    As you say, they have no reason to delay payouts.

offshoregenius77
    offshoregenius77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets sum it up by saying the markets have close to nothing in common. In the UK you can ruin someones credit report if they dont pay, even take the house. In the US, the bookie can get 20 years for accepting the bet. PLEASE!!!!!