robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Who Got The Email From gotohcc?

Anyone have a clue who this book is? Seems shady.

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

Never heard of it.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

YA... I kow who they are... will even help you out pink with this highly classified data. gotohcc is a pph outfit know as HOST... which also picked up an ex EZ Street employee a while back by the name of P. Guess maybe he talked them into an additional venture... this will be interesting to say the least...can we get a look at the email perchance...

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the email the other day it is deleted. I actually called the number about this $50 freeplay for the heck of it, this is the same guy "larry" that emailed me 30 times before about a credit book where you get 5 times your deposit in credit. and he said that paypal was the preferred payment. I called the number is a message forwarding numbe 800 number, i did not leave a message and yet I was called by "larry" from an anonymous number with a 100 percent bonus 8 times roll pitch. i said i'll just take the 50 freeplay, he that's fine i'll have a new account rep call you, then i get a call from a guy in los angeles.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    I got the email the other day it is deleted. I actually called the number about this $50 freeplay for the heck of it, this is the same guy "larry" that emailed me 30 times before about a credit book where you get 5 times your deposit in credit. and he said that paypal was the preferred payment. I called the number is a message forwarding numbe 800 number, i did not leave a message and yet I was called by "larry" from an anonymous number with a 100 percent bonus 8 times roll pitch. i said i'll just take the 50 freeplay, he that's fine i'll have a new account rep call you, then i get a call from a guy in los angeles.
    Hank... that must of been your Fck THIS SH1T radar going off..... just hit delete... hahaha. Well, will tell you what the brand means...
    GO
    TO
    HOST
    CALL
    CENTER
    Hank... come on, give me another laugh tonight.... need one this week... or twenty. Larry, ahahahahahahaha.....

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

my caller ID actually had warrren grey on it this morning, i guess this email marketing campaign he changed his name. warren grey was on the emails for the credit book, i recognized his voice.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    YA... I kow who they are... will even help you out pink with this highly classified data. gotohcc is a pph outfit know as HOST... which also picked up an ex EZ Street employee a while back by the name of P. Guess maybe he talked them into an additional venture... this will be interesting to say the least...can we get a look at the email perchance...
    yahoo

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 859

Good question. Anyone in the US play with these guys?

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

AVOID. AVOID. AVOID. Cmon, you guys are smarter than this. A 1000% bonus is only good if you can get your money at the end.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

avoid

anyone using paypal is an amateur or offering credit via email is an amateur running book out of usa looking for suckers

dimaggio8

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    avoid

anyone using paypal is an amateur or offering credit via email is an amateur running book out of usa looking for suckers
    You've been very opposed of them and maybe rightfully so. I just want to know why. By the way JJ, I don't work for them, Im just trying to figure out if anyone will ever see a payout from them.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Agree with JJ. Any US facing book offering PayPal is a huge red flag.

Another newly popular small book that gets loads of positive posts every time mentioned here is reported to have offered paypal transfers recently too. Which has put me on high alert about them now.

dimaggio8

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    AVOID. AVOID. AVOID. Cmon, you guys are smarter than this. A 1000% bonus is only good if you can get your money at the end.
    Without any bonus, would a book like this pay?