peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

Making deposits

I just registered with The Greek, Bookmaker, and BetJamaica. I haven't made a deposit at any of them yet. My question is what is the quickest and safest method of depositing funds into your account out of the myriad amount of options they provide? I'm located in New York and I noticed that certain options aren't available to U.S. residents. I'd also like to know which options gives me the quickest way of making withdrawals. I'd like to start placing wagers as soon as possible without having to go through a long drawn out process but of course I need to know that the process will be safe and secure. I appreciate any help that anyone can offer.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

If your talking about depositing that type of coin into a book, then a wire would be your best funding option sir.

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    If your talking about depositing that type of coin into a book, then a wire would be your best funding option sir.

Hey bigboydan that is SOME comprehensive mysbr page you've got there, very impressive.

RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over $3,000 go with an international wire, under that spread it out with multiple Moneygrams. Withdraw through the same method as deposit for the least hassle.

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

** to the good folks at Betjam

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

peetlui, check ur board, got a great suggestion for u . gL

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by peetlui View Post
    Hey bigboydan that is SOME comprehensive mysbr page you've got there, very impressive.
    I'm glad you like it and thanks for your kind comments sir.