JWMGT2424
    JWMGT2424's Avatar Become A Pro!

Advice on Deposit/Withdrawl...

Hi I'm new to the forum. I've been search the past few days and I just want to know if any there are any Books that you don't need to fax them a copy of your ID or credit card for a withdrawl. I see it is fairly easy to make a deposit.

Is this pretty much required now by all the sites?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

I don't know of any nowadays that conduct business this way for echecks or ************/debit cards sir. It's pretty standard that all the books do request that info before allowing their players to cash out. However if you deposit via ** or ** most books will accommodate your needs.

Karla
    Karla's Avatar Become A Pro!

From what I have experienced, they will only demand for the copy of your ID when your withdrawing money with huge amount and for some security reasons. I advise you bro to check whether the book your planning to get in is trustworthy. Good luck!

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JWMGT2424 View Post
    Hi I'm new to the forum. I've been search the past few days and I just want to know if any there are any Books that you don't need to fax them a copy of your ID or credit card for a withdrawl. I see it is fairly easy to make a deposit.

Is this pretty much required now by all the sites?
    This is pretty standard now a days though not all ask ID for withdrawals. But why you're being hesitant? They will still ask you to provide a copy of your identification anyway when you withdraw... And if you are sure about the security of the book against identity theft, then you should not worry.