pay on time
    pay on time's Avatar Become A Pro!

The *************** afffected players on 17-18. 5dimes is covering full fees, unless

Guys, If you cash out p2p after the funds have been returned to your 5dimes account on friday, only 20$ in fees will be covered, meaning you have to cover the rest. Becky, told me if you want it free, you have to wait until monday from 9-1. So the full free payout is NOW, only on MONDAY.

Syndremic
    Syndremic's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll definitely be requesting funds on Friday(assuming the funds are back in accounts).. I was told time and time again that they'd do it free, but would pay to get my money at this point..

thewolf
    thewolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

at this point, I really don't care

Uharrie
    Uharrie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was told by CS that the money would be returned at noon, this of course was after she said 1 PM and I reminded her that I had been promised noon in order to get the ** payout request in by the 1 PM cut off.

Hummm... anyone else smell something?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: priskilla22

Syndremic

They asked me to wait til Monday. I said no, Tony guaranteed I'd have the funds at 12 eastern.. i told the manager i wanted it **'ed today and she claims she will do it. I put the likelyhood at 30% that they actually send me money. Tired of getting lied to by these *****

RebelBAC
    RebelBAC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Here we go again...CS told me to be just wait and it will be in my acct. in a couple hours. I bet I don't see it today if at all...

pay on time

Quote Originally Posted by Syndremic View Post
    They asked me to wait til Monday. I said no, Tony guaranteed I'd have the funds at 12 eastern.. i told the manager i wanted it **'ed today and she claims she will do it. I put the likelyhood at 30% that they actually send me money. Tired of getting lied to by these *****
    The women asked me just to wait tom. I asked to speak to rommel, tony, or becky. rommel was tired of my mouth so he claims he put the request in himself even though I never saw the funds in my account. I also threatened to take the chat to sbr, which is prob. why I got it done. Anyhow, he said control number will be ready tom after 3. He claims it was free as well. I'm sure I'll have problems tom. when I call in for the control number, but we shall see. I can say for sure I'm done with 5dimes for good. heritage here I come.

Syndremic

Same here.. "monica"said the max i could do was 950 and that it'd be done tomorrow.. i went on live chat right away and the rep said she only did it for 850.. still gotta pay to get the remaining couple hundred off then I'm done with 5D. This was handled extremely poorly and i wouldn't want to give them any more business

pay on time

Quote Originally Posted by Syndremic View Post
    Same here.. "monica"said the max i could do was 950 and that it'd be done tomorrow.. i went on live chat right away and the rep said she only did it for 850.. still gotta pay to get the remaining couple hundred off then I'm done with 5D. This was handled extremely poorly and i wouldn't want to give them any more business
    yeah, yesterday becky told me I'd have to cover fees, unless I cashout on monday from 9 to 1. oh, hell let me just put some of the live chat up.

Selma: Hello. How may I assist you today?
    james: I'm suppost to have my funds in my account, one of the payers that made *************** payment that never arrived
    james: wanna cash it out
    james: selma?
    Selma: ye sir
    Selma: Can you please confirm your account number and password?
    james: suppost to have $ in there
    Selma: Let me check your account, just a moment please
    james: its not there
    james: told at noon
    Selma: ye they are putting the money back into your account as we speak
    james: ok, can cash it out. p2p **
    Selma: Let me check your account, just a moment please
    Selma: the money is not in yet
    james: well... I mean c'mon
    james: what u gonna stall till 1? so I can't put in a request? knowing its the cut off time?
    Selma: I am very sorry for the inconvinience
    Selma: thethey are doing thi
    Selma: the problem is that they are a 200 accounts
    Selma: you can get one tomorrow
    Selma: for free
    Selma: and we cover your ***************'s fess as well
    james: no, wa told only on monday
    james: not playing that game, cause tom. you'll tell me monday
    james: is the only day to get it free.
    Selma: you can take this money
    Selma: out for free
    Selma: any way you want
    Selma: you money would be there by Tuesday noon
    james: well let me put the request in today. trying to move my funds elsewhere
    james: dont care anymore if it's free or not, just want out
    Selma: at the latest and then you can take it out for free as you wish
    Selma: I can;t place your request on the system cause there are no founds at the moment
    james: I mean, u guys are the ones that stated at 12:00pm funds would be back in the account. Not me! I don't make empty promises. I know what u guys are trying to do. You're trying to wait till 1'pm so I can't put in the request, knowing I'll have to wait.
    james: this chat is going to sbr by the way, if my funds and my request is not in by 1
    james: charge me all u want on fees. just do what 5dimes said they were going to do. 12pm funds would be back in the account. Just keep your word for once.
    Selma: really sorry for the inconvenience
    james: where's becky, rommel, tony?
    james: it's not your fault

TheSterNYK
    TheSterNYK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Still waiting from my payout request from the 31st

pay on time

Basically, becky told me only monday fees would be covered, then this cs told me if I wait tom. it will be free, then when I talked with rommel he said he would personally do my request and that it was free. I don't know what to expect tom. Just hear dif things everyday. I expect problems tom.

TheSterNYK
    TheSterNYK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by pay on time View Post
    Basically, becky told me only monday fees would be covered, then this cs told me if I wait tom. it will be free, then when I talked with rommel he said he would personally do my request and that it was free. I don't know what to expect tom. Just hear dif things everyday. I expect problems tom.
    I heard that too but i'm getting different responses and reasonings every day when i call up or talk to them in the live chat. The Customer Service department is very and i mean very inconsistent.

pay on time

Who woud of thunk it. The control number that rommel promised(4 times)I would have by NO later than 3 is not in. LMAO just another lie from 5crimes, not suprising. Still no funds, what a joke book.

Syndremic

Yea they effin suck, never get another dime from me.

pay on time

Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Becky'.
    You are now chatting with 'Becky'
    Becky: Your control number will be ready later on
    james: was told 3 4 times
    Becky: i dont care what you want to do with this chat, what you want to do with your business
    Becky: nothing
    Becky: come back later
    james: by rommel
    Becky: after 6pm ET
    james: no explain yourself
    Becky: & hopefully the agency has already reported your confirmation \#
    Becky: have a good day
    Chat session has been terminated by the site opera

RebelBAC
    RebelBAC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I requested my payout at 12:45 PM EST yesterday and was supposed to take no longer than 24 hrs. Well still nothing. Here is what I am being told now. This is getting ridiculous. I don't think I will be getting my payout.

Chad: Hello. How may I assist you today?
    Brenton: I need to get my payout request #?
    Chad: One minute please
    Chad: The payout was processed today , we wont get the info until tomorrow , please contact us tomorrow sir
    Brenton: WHAT?! I requested my payout yesterday and I was told 3 different times that it would be available today!!! It has been over 24 hrs
    Chad: I'm sorry I'm double checking be right back
    Chad: I found the payout the information should be ready today , please contact us after 5ET
    Brenton: Can I speak with Becky please.
    Chad: Let me check is she is available , be right back.
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Becky'.
    You are now chatting with 'Becky'
    Becky: Greetings
    Becky: your payout as you can see in your account was processed at 2:01PM ET
    Becky: when processed after 12ET it takes a little longer, but yet it will be ready today
    Becky: its just a little later
    Becky: 6-7PM ET
    Brenton: Ok now that is later that chad just told me
    Becky: the usual time frame is 24h, correct, but when processed before noon
    Becky: allow it a couple of hours
    Brenton: Since Oct. 17 have gotten so many different answers on my payout. First off. WHy was my payout not processed until 2:01 pm? I requested it at 12:45.
    Becky: processed at 12:45 or at 2:01 PM is the same
    Becky: its AFTER 12ET
    Becky: so that is not the problem
    Brenton: I was told by the agent at that time it would be 1Pm est
    Brenton: Then I was told today it would be 2
    Brenton: then I was just told by Chad that it would be 5
    Brenton: now you are telling me 6-7.
    Brenton: Your website states that it takes 24 hours for a p2p and most cases it will be available by 7pm the same day. I have also spoken with many people on the SBR forum and they get theirs within hours
    Becky: true
    Becky: that is why im saying 7pm the latest
    Brenton: I was also told back on OCt. 17th that it would take 3-5 days to receive my payout
    Becky: i need you to understand that is not that we decided to push your payout to the very bottom so you got aggravated at us & come complaining to the chat
    Brenton: so none of these time lines work out
    Becky: the payment got processed passed the time frame to get the payment ready within the same day
    Becky: so the confirmation \# is ready later on
    Becky: but yet, it will be ready
    Brenton: Well you have to understand as a customer when someone continues to tell you something and it never happens you start to wonder
    Brenton: So if it is not available by 7pm what then? Wait longer?
    Becky: we'll deal with that if it happens
    Becky: but i dont count on it happenin g
    Becky: happening
    Brenton: Well I didn't count on having to wait for over a month to find out I wasn't getting my first payout and now having to wait and wait for my attempt at another. I will be sharing this with the SBR forums. This is really bad business
    Becky: at 7pm, come back to the chat, payment should be rady
    Becky: ready*
    Becky: have a good day
    Chat session has been terminated by the site oper

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status
    BiGTonyHAHA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

share it with the sbr forums no wonder you dnt get paid... they see your a snitchh why cant anybody just follow with the previous posts and go by those guidelines.. ppl like you and the ppl on covers are going to be the end of offshore gaming by screwing shit up and requesting repeated **/** payouts and then when you dnt get ur way you go and post on it like some kinda of gay blogger. 5d does pay but you ask if thye have your payout info... you dont say i NEED to get my payout request # because they dont NEED to do anything for you.. try being polite or talking like an adult you might get farther that way

Syndremic

F you Tony.. The people "complaining" on here, are people that have waited a month to get paid. They've been lied to over and over again by 5Dimes, i can't fault them for not trusting the bullshit 5D repeatedly tells them.. The thing that will be the end of offshore gaming is the attitude of these books thinking they can do whatever.. Tony at 5D telling people to basically **** off isn't winning him any customers.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status
    BiGTonyHAHA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

exactley my point is THEY have YOUR money. so they have you by the balls... so when i see ppl posting chats about how much of a dick they are being then complaining that they dont get there money and they wonder why. look at this way... if your local is late paying you would you tell him to f off and say wheres my money and would be polite?

pay on time

Quote Originally Posted by BiGTonyHAHA View Post
    share it with the sbr forums no wonder you dnt get paid... they see your a snitchh why cant anybody just follow with the previous posts and go by those guidelines.. ppl like you and the ppl on covers are going to be the end of offshore gaming by screwing shit up and requesting repeated **/** payouts and then when you dnt get ur way you go and post on it like some kinda of gay blogger. 5d does pay but you ask if thye have your payout info... you dont say i NEED to get my payout request # because they dont NEED to do anything for you.. try being polite or talking like an adult you might get farther that way
    We didn't get our way 20 times. Let's go through this again. Payout 3-5 days(fail), then another week(fail), then monday(fail), then wed(fail), then friday(fail), then another friday(fail), then funds back in account by sat at 12 (fail), then control number would be ready no later then 3 (fail). What happens if the book doesn't face accountability within a public forum? They continue to act in the manner in which they do. Is that how a A+ book operate? lie on numerous occasions and make you wait a extra month to recieve the funds? Maybe your ok with that type of service, but not others. Your the type of player that gives books reason to act in the manner in which they do. (screwing players over) Why not? They've got homers like u!