GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Is 5Dimes jerking me around?

I've used BetOnline in the past and had a pretty good experience, fast payouts and decent customer service.

I decided to try out 5Dimes and am going through my first withdrawal from them now, but getting some static.

A few days ago, I go into Live help to find out the details of a West3rn Unionized payout:

Me: Hey there, would like to request a payout via W. U. of $1900, what would the fee on that be?
    Joseph: let me check..
    Joseph: it would be aroun $75 for that amount
    Me: OK
    Me: Can you line that up for me please?
    Joseph: Just a moment please
    Me: Still with me brother?
    Joseph: yes
    Joseph: im on it
    Joseph: just a moment please..
    Joseph: ok
    Joseph: i checked and its ok
    Joseph: so would you like a W. U.?
    Joseph: for $1900
    Me: Yes please
    Me: Yes
    Joseph: Just a moment please
    Joseph: sir im sorry but for today all W. U. spots have already been taken
    Joseph: we have a limited amount we can do per day
    Joseph: you can try tomorrow at 9 am ET
    Joseph: at that time i can assure you there is space for you..

OK so I come back the following day in the morning, make the same request... Mario says that they have a policy and the most they can send via W. U. is $950, and that it wouldn't be available until the following day? Why was the other guy not batting an eyelash about 1900 just one day prior?

Why is BetOnline able to send it same day and 5Dimes cannot? Why would the guy just yesterday be on the brink of sending it, and now I'm getting another story?

So now its a $30 fee for a $950 payout, and the guy tells me I can't request another one for 8 days? I wanted the 2k NOW, not 950 now, and 950 in 2 weeks... I thought 5D was known for being a solid book?

Is this erratic behavior consistent with anyone else's experience or are they just dragging this out on purpose in the hopes I'll gamble the rest of my funds away?
    Last edited by GimpedMaster; 11-10-11 at 01:10 PM.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I think its on the level what the rep said. 9am EST is the best time to cashout

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Processors via that method can only send so much in a given day. It's something you'll encounter everywhere, particularly shops that send as quickly as 5D. Best to request early and be paid early

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Is the 'we can only send you one W. U. every 8 days' legit or a line of bull?

And being limited to $950 per W. U.?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    Is the 'we can only send you one W. U. every 8 days' legit or a line of bull?
    5D confirms that's the limit per receiver.
    Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    And being limited to $950 per W. U.?
    See previous post. You'll be able to request the max Monday morning's without any issues.

lt56
    lt56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1733

Not much incentive to win big if only $950 every 8 days is the max. 5 Dimes is a great book and makes betting fun--I doubt the problem is 5 Dimes. Not much fun living in America these days.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Quote Originally Posted by lt56 View Post
    Not much incentive to win big if only $950 every 8 days is the max. 5 Dimes is a great book and makes betting fun--I doubt the problem is 5 Dimes. Not much fun living in America these days.
    its not only that...its 690 +950...1 of each every 8 days...and the last 2 months 5D had another w//u processor that allowed an additional 2500 per month on top of that cause i recieved it 2 months in a row
    Last edited by 5mike5; 11-10-11 at 11:22 PM.