UMD-Scientist
    UMD-Scientist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

Rookie needs some advice..

I've been a lifelong sports fanatic and am currently in my first year of graduate school at the University of Maryland. I opened an account on BetOnline.com at the start of football season (only site that accepted my DC and accepts Maryland players) and so far I've turned 50 bucks into around 3,200. I've met my rollover need and have yet to submit any of the papers needed to cash-out. They tell me I need to scan my ID as well as my CC as well as one of my utility bills. I live in a house and pay rent to a landlord and have absolutely no bills with my name on it to confirm my identity. Any advice on what I should do? Maybe see if a student loan bill or something works? I used my parents address in MD to signup so even those bills match my account address but not my name. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
    -Keith

rookie
    rookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If you used the address of your parents to sign up and can not update it, you need to provide the proof of residence for that address. Some books accept bank statement as proof of residence. Is it possible for your parents to switch the telephone/cable in your name ?

appleman
    appleman's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had the same problem with other books and if you explain your problem and tell them you will send them some mail with you name and address it will work i done it with intertops and other books

Rapscallion
    Rapscallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1602

Quote Originally Posted by appleman View Post
    i had the same problem with other books and if you explain your problem and tell them you will send them some mail with you name and address it will work i done it with intertops and other books
    ^This place is in trouble, stay away.