d00d
    d00d's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage Sports encounter, is this normal?

I found my old betjam acct and opened a Heritage acct.

I called Heritage before the weekend and told them I did not want any restrictions on my money and wanted no rollover or restrictions at all. They said make a ** deposit and they cover fees and nothing affects my money at all. I said so after the weekend I want my money how much would that cost. they said I get a free ** or ** payout every rolling 30 days.

I thought that was perfect.

So this weekend I risked 100% of my deposit AND the fees they covered. I could have lost it all.

I won so today I went to the payout screen and requested $600 and it said fees 0.00 for a total withdrawn amount of 600.00. I was very happy and planned to come here to brag and boast about the free payout.

Then I check my balance and not only did they charge me for the ** they took back the fees they covered from my deposit.

I thought it was a mistake but JJ said I will not get a penny back.

I asked them to make an exception and that we will have a future relationship but they won't budge.

Was thinking this was a poor way to start a relationship.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Not really poor management, they probably have a hold as to when u can take your money out on the fees they cover and if u take it out before then they take there money back.

Big 12 Expert
    Big 12 Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage requires you to rollover the fees yes i know that is a ******* joke.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they cover the fees....you have to leave the $ for 7 days....always has been the rule

d00d
    d00d's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really wish they would have alerted me, I would have canceled that payout.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

lulz