Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

You could still send a complaint to LGA.

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

LGA of Malta? If I remember correctly, this organization is always on the books side when players complain, or at least they don't care much about it

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

who protects the customers ???? bookies can make whatever they want ??? this case is a clear robbery, even a 3-years child who can read can understand this...

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Quote Originally Posted by in play, run(s) View Post
    LGA of Malta? If I remember correctly, this organization is always on the books side when players complain, or at least they don't care much about it
    Yes, they usually side with the book or really don't give a damn, but I know some false bonus abuse claims by betsafe that have been overturned by LGA in players favor. Worth a shot in my opinion, nothing to lose...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Absolutely shocking. The Euro books that use the "unconditionally determined" policy have it clearly posted on their websites under their tennis rules. A book can't simply add the rule after the fact and still keep your winnings. Well, I guess technically they can since YouWin stole fabulous' money, but I know where I'll never be depositing my money now.

fabulous
    fabulous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Quote Originally Posted by Gallin View Post
    You could still send a complaint to LGA.
    Yes i could, but i won't. I won't lose time... for nothing. I don't want to fight to be reimbursed now, my aim is different: i want everyone to know what kind of book Youwin is, and i want Youwin to lose 1000 thousands times more money than they stole me ! It's right technically a book can do whatever it wants, and customers don't really have ways to defend... The best way to defend, these are forums such SBR where one can post and make very very bad advertising for a bookmaker. When i read comments like Shari91' one who says " I know where I'll never be depositing my money now" i'm happy and i tell myself i didn't post for nothing ! If i can make Youwin lose customers great news ! All bookmakers in the world have to know they can't rob customers like this, they have to be scared of forums and "word of mouth", that's the best way we have to protect from abuse and rip-off !

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I'd still file the complaint with LGA.

fabulous

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I'd still file the complaint with LGA.
    Well, i'll think of it so... Is there a link i can use to fill complaint with LGA ?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by fabulous View Post

Well, i'll think of it so... Is there a link i can use to fill complaint with LGA ?
    Even if they were to give you your money back today, I'll never give them a cent. Tennis is by far the main sport I wager on, so this hits closer to home than a few other complaints do.

Here is the link to the LGA's Player Support. At the bottom of the post you'll see the email address that you can write with your complaint. Please keep us posted as to how you go. It never hurts to try!

fabulous

[Please keep us posted as to how you go. It never hurts to try! ][/quote]

You're totally right, it never hurts to try, i'll use your link and send complaint to LGA so. Thanks

First 12