orangeman51
    orangeman51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

BETDSI doesn't pay!

I had a nice little streak last weekend and requested 3k via check on Tuesday (Nov 1). After finding out that the MINIMUM to withdraw via wire was 10k (absurd) and the fee is now $600 for a wire (despite the fact that their website says it's still .005*w/d amount + $55), I requested 2 more 3k checks on Wednesday. Of course, despite requesting the money on Nov 1 (and the 2 other checks on Nov 2), Diamond still hadn't taken the money out of my account as of today. And of course, I played with it and lost some of it today. HOWEVER, I never let my available amount in my account dip below 6k. Now, I call and find out that I have to rerequest my payout and wait another 7-15 BUSINESS days (which is also absurd in itself) because they canceled ALL THREE of my checks. When I asked why all three were canceled, the guy said because my account dipped below 3k. I asked "when?", and he said I had $4500 in action today, and that's a lot. I replied, "I'm aware of what I had in action today, when did my account dip below 3k?" He could not tell me. I started the day with 11k in the account. For those of you who are not smarter than a fifth grader, 11k minus 4500 is more than 3k, and more than 6k. Only one of the checks should have been canceled.

I'm filing a complaint with SBR. This is not an A+ book.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

they paid me

IrishStoner
    IrishStoner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

How are they not a A+ book aren't they one of the best when it comes to making sure people get their money?

orangeman51

Quote Originally Posted by IrishStoner View Post
    How are they not a A+ book aren't they one of the best when it comes to making sure people get their money?
    No, despite what this site (and all the "SBR PROs") will have you believe, they are not "one of the best when it comes to making sure people get their money." If they were, then they wouldn't have canceled all of my checks, and you wouldn't have to wait 7-15 business days to get paid. And to be honest, I'm not even angry about the 7-15 business day thing...I knew about that before I deposited. I'm angry because they canceled 2 of my payout requests without a valid reason, and are now forcing me to wait an additional 7-15 business days.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

11k balance-9k in withdrawals leaves you 2k to play on--yet you chose to play 4.5k in bets. You should have just withdrawn 6k or just practiced some self control and your money requested would be on its way to you sooner. Sorry, but some of this is on you.

artur
    artur's Avatar Become A Pro!

also they accept only ** and ** from europe and you must send money to vietnam lol very bad book sure not a rated

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by artur View Post
    also they accept only ** and ** from europe and you must send money to vietnam lol very bad book sure not a rated

They accept both Neteller and Skrill/Moneybookers.

orangeman51

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    11k balance-9k in withdrawals leaves you 2k to play on--yet you chose to play 4.5k in bets. You should have just withdrawn 6k or just practiced some self control and your money requested would be on its way to you sooner. Sorry, but some of this is on you.
    I'm not claiming I'm a good money manager. In fact, I'm the first to admit that I'm bad at it. This post isn't about my money managing skills. It's about the fact that this book has the audacity to claim that 11k minus 4500 is somehow less than 3k. None of this is on me.

BetDSI Relations
    BetDSI Relations's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orangeman51,

PM me your account number, and I will follow up on your payments for you. The payments will be fine, but I will keep an eye on it for you as well.

Cheers,

DSI Relations

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

DSI has paid out on enormous parlay wins. Dont fret...

HedgeHog

Perhaps the title of this thread can be changed. Not too accurate.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Perhaps the title of this thread can be changed. Not too accurate.

As is most of the claims on here .

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Why would u even worry about receiving payment from an A+ book, i don't think u will ever have to worry about not receiving payment from an A+ book.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post

They accept both Neteller and Skrill/Moneybookers.
    They haven't had Moneybookers since late may and now their minimum wire is $10,000. I have closed my Neteller account due to higher fees than MB and repeated crappy customer service experience with them. I got totally fed up with account locking and slow email response times.

Gettimg harder to get money out without huge fees.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Why would u even worry about receiving payment from an A+ book, i don't think u will ever have to worry about not receiving payment from an A+ book.
    You'd worry if they cancelled your payment for no good reason like the OP. You'd worry if they messed you about for 6 weeks like they did to me earlier this year. I suspect they will pay up but their CS are useless.

RED
    RED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree 100%.

This is just another crap thread that is 100% misleading & not true. OP you should have took your withdrawal and not have bet so much today. Then you come on here wanting to make a complaint saying the site does not pay & that is not true.

I am just amazed at how many dumb people their are.

orangeman51

To all the SBR PROS throwing in their two cents about DSI payments, please understand that the payment I'm referring to is the money that DSI owes me for betting on sports, not the kickbacks they pay me to come onto this site and toot their horn.

Thanks,

Orangeman

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Just saying I find it funny that the money wasn't taken out of his account, hence money didn't change hands with whoever when processing a payout. Your telling me on a Saturday they got to work with his payout? Seems fishy to me. It also shouldn't warrant all three being cancelled.

BetDSI Relations
    BetDSI Relations's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orangeman51,

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, it will be my pleasure to assist you with your payment. PM me your account number, and I will make sure you are taken care of. I know that there will be no issues with you getting your dough, but I will walk it through regardless.

Cheers,

BetDSI Relations

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Why would they cancel the checks?

Were they processing them on Saturday?

They are just hoping you will lose control and keep betting. No reason for books to leave the money available to bet. Once withdrawals are requested, money should be out!

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by orangeman51 View Post
    To all the SBR PROS throwing in their two cents about DSI payments, please understand that the payment I'm referring to is the money that DSI owes me for betting on sports, not the kickbacks they pay me to come onto this site and toot their horn.

Thanks,

Orangeman
    Has 7-15 business days elapsed since your first payout request? No, just 3 at best. So your thread title is a lie. DSI CS has already responded in this thread and you'll get paid on time. This is where you stop being a pussy and apologize for overreacting. Or you could just STFU. Either would be acceptable.

PS DSI has made 2 attempts to resolve this matter here. Instead of posting BS, try PMing them and collect your money, genius.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 11-06-11 at 07:00 PM. Reason: ps

orangeman51

Has 7-15 business days elapsed since your first payout request? No, just 3 at best. So your thread title is a lie. DSI CS has already responded in this thread and you'll get paid on time. This is where you stop being a pussy and apologize for overreacting. Or you could just STFU. Either would be acceptable.
    Read what I wrote, smart ass. I'm aware that 7-15 business days didn't elapse. I'm pissed because they canceled 2 of my checks when my available funds never dipped below 6k, and are making me wait AN ADDITIONAL 7-15 business days. Why are you so invested in this, hedgehog? How much does DSI pay you to troll around this site to spread their propaganda?

HedgeHog

Read what I wrote, smart ass. I'm aware that 7-15 business days didn't elapse. I'm pissed because they canceled 2 of my checks when my available funds never dipped below 6k, and are making me wait AN ADDITIONAL 7-15 business days. Why are you so invested in this, hedgehog? How much does DSI pay you to troll around this site to spread their propaganda?
    If I had 11k at DSI, I'd be PMing them instead of responding to another poster, especially since DSI has made two attempts in your BS thread to get your money to you. FWIW, I no longer play at DSI--their payout fees are outrageous as you mentioned.

That said, you don't come off well in this thread. DSI has NOT refused to pay you--they simply don't know how much you want to withdraw since you keep over-betting your remaining balance, moron. It's simple math: You have 11 widgets and take 9 away, there's only 2 widgets left (not 4+).

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Why would they cancel the checks?

Were they processing them on Saturday?

They are just hoping you will lose control and keep betting. No reason for books to leave the money available to bet. Once withdrawals are requested, money should be out!

Yup. Funny how they were processing on a Saturday, but God forbid you inquire on a payout time. They don't count Saturday as a business day. If it isn't a business day, then who are you doing business with on a Saturday to then take the funds out of the account on Saturday?

I'm not saying the OP shouldn't have dipped below, but the tactics of the book need to be questioned? Do they process payouts on Saturday? No. So why was his payout magically processed on Saturday?
    Last edited by robmpink; 11-06-11 at 07:22 PM.

orangeman51

If I had 11k at DSI, I'd be PMing them instead of responding to another poster, especially since DSI has made two attempts in your BS thread to get your money to you. FWIW, I no longer play at DSI--their payout fees are outrageous as you mentioned. That said, you don't come off well in this thread. DSI has NOT refused to pay you--they simply don't know how much you want to withdraw since you keep over-betting your remaining balance, moron. It's simple math: You have 11 widgets and take 9 away, there's only 2 widgets left (not 4+).
    I did not request one $9,000 check. I would have, if DSI would let me, but they don't. I requested 3 $3,000 checks. My available balance, as of yesterday, was below 9k, but above 6k, yet all 3 checks were canceled, not just one. I can't make my complaint any clearer.

robmpink
    Update your status

PR machine DSI Relations, do you now process payouts out Saturday?

HedgeHog

I did not request one $9,000 check. I would have, if DSI would let me, but they don't. I requested 3 $3,000 checks. My available balance, as of yesterday, was below 9k, but above 6k, yet all 3 checks were canceled, not just one. I can't make my complaint any clearer.
    Your complaint is DSI doesn't pay. How do you justify it when only 3 business days have passed?

orangeman51

Your complaint is DSI doesn't pay. How do you justify it when only 3 business days have passed?
    Because they canceled all of my withdrawal requests and said I have to rerequest, thus starting another cycle of 7-15 business days. How many times will I have to rerequest before it actually gets to me, or at least gets taken out of my DSI account?

HedgeHog

Because they canceled all of my withdrawal requests and said I have to rerequest, thus starting another cycle of 7-15 business days. How many times will I have to rerequest before it actually gets to me, or at least gets taken out of my DSI account?
    None if you PM DSI who has responded twice to you. Do you think you can go a day or two w/o betting it all while they process your withdrawal? Consider calling G.A. in the meantime.

robmpink
    Update your status

Hedge, it starts with self control, which he lacked. A lot of peeps do. Lets put that aside for now. Logically, why would they cancel 3 withdrawls? He had funds to pay out on at least one, right?

lt56
    lt56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1733

Looks like the book was hoping he'd lose it all back. Books have been getting killed on the NFL. Bookmakers in Vegas are nothing like they used to be. Colts +7? Redskins +4? 85% go against both of them and books get killed. Look for more payout problems this week and more bs like orangeman is dealing with

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

paid me no problem had to jump thru hoops for them and the money wasn't taken out of my account for a few days but they paid

orangeman51

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Hedge, it starts with self control, which he lacked. A lot of peeps do. Lets put that aside for now. Logically, why would they cancel 3 withdrawls? He had funds to pay out on at least one, right?
    Rob, there's no point in addressing Hedge's comments. His viewpoint is moot and his statements are irrelevant. I've already conceded that I have poor money management skills. I tend to make large amounts of money in spurts because I can pick games, but I don't play smart. This thread isn't about that, but Hedge keeps trying to make it about that. I'm guessing he's either:

a) incredibly stupid and unable to comprehend my point.

or

b) has some sort of connection to DSI, and doesn't want their shady practices exposed.

Based on the evidence, I'd be willing to bet it's the latter. He's way to interested in trying to make it seem like DSI hasn't done anything wrong for someone who has no vested interest in DSI, and, most glaringly, he keeps calling me out for not PMing this "BETDSI Relations" guy. How does he know that I haven't PMed him?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

DSI is a great book and deserves their A+ rating. Here's a concept for future reference: Request two $3,000 checks & play with the remaining $5,000.

RED
    RED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rob, there's no point in addressing Hedge's comments. His viewpoint is moot and his statements are irrelevant. I've already conceded that I have poor money management skills. I tend to make large amounts of money in spurts because I can pick games, but I don't play smart. This thread isn't about that, but Hedge keeps trying to make it about that. I'm guessing he's either:

a) incredibly stupid and unable to comprehend my point.

or

b) has some sort of connection to DSI, and doesn't want their shady practices exposed.

Based on the evidence, I'd be willing to bet it's the latter. He's way to interested in trying to make it seem like DSI hasn't done anything wrong for someone who has no vested interest in DSI, and, most glaringly, he keeps calling me out for not PMing this "BETDSI Relations" guy. How does he know that I haven't PMed him?
    Ok so take the responsibility for your bad choices & don't go blaming DSI as a stiff when your dumb. Your just stupid & retarded. Its a bad combination. You bet what you wanted to withdrawal SO HOW DOES THAT MAKE THE BOOK A STIFF? Answer that. DSI Has paid over 150K + in parlays this year, your 10 dimes is shit to them. Get a clue before you make more bullshit threads

12 Last