HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Hedge, it starts with self control, which he lacked. A lot of peeps do. Lets put that aside for now. Logically, why would they cancel 3 withdrawls? He had funds to pay out on at least one, right?
    Yes, common sense would have been for DSI to process the first withdrawal, but they appear eager to remedy this. Common sense also dictates that if you make additional withdrawals, you don't overbet what should be your remaining balance. OP created the confusion that led to this situation, but takes zero responsibility for it. He compounds his mistake by making an absurd allegation that DSI doesn't pay and suggesting all "SBR Pros" that disagree with him are shilling for DSI (a Book I'm not using currently).

Funny thing is that the OP could easily be an SBR Pro too if he would take one minute to register his DSI account (or any other sponsor Book he plays at). Perhaps his paranoia prevents him from doing that. At any rate, it's all moot because DSI will pay him, just like they do everyone else--it's the main reason they're A+.

orangeman51
    orangeman51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    Ok so take the responsibility for your bad choices & don't go blaming DSI as a stiff when your dumb. Your just stupid & retarded. Its a bad combination. You bet what you wanted to withdrawal SO HOW DOES THAT MAKE THE BOOK A STIFF? Answer that. DSI Has paid over 150K + in parlays this year, your 10 dimes is shit to them. Get a clue before you make more bullshit threads
    Another fool who's incredibly angry over my accusation. You speak like I cursed your child. What is your connection to DSI? As for your question, they're a stiff because they canceled payouts when there were available funds in my account. That is the definition of "a stiff." Any unbiased person would understand.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by orangeman51 View Post
    Another fool who's incredibly angry over my accusation. You speak like I cursed your child. What is your connection to DSI? As for your question, they're a stiff because they canceled payouts when there were available funds in my account. That is the definition of "a stiff." Any unbiased person would understand.
    How does this apply to you, because you obviously have a huge bias? BTW, your definition of getting "stiffed" is laughable; you'll still be paid w/i the original time period. And if you feel this badly about DSI, just close your account and be done with it. The more you defend your absurd position, the dumber you sound.

orangeman51

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    How does this apply to you, because you obviously have a huge bias? BTW, your definition of getting "stiffed" is laughable; you'll still be paid w/i the original time period. And if you feel this badly about DSI, just close your account and be done with it. The more you defend your absurd position, the dumber you sound.
    Yes, I do have a bias against a book who is trying to screw me over. My bias is based on my experience with them, which has been bad. What is your bias based on?

PS--I plan on closing the account once I finish sorting out this mess.

offshoregenius77
    offshoregenius77's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a nice little streak last weekend and requested 3k via check on Tuesday (Nov 1). After finding out that the MINIMUM to withdraw via wire was 10k (absurd) and the fee is now $600 for a wire (despite the fact that their website says it's still .005*w/d amount + $55), I requested 2 more 3k checks on Wednesday. Of course, despite requesting the money on Nov 1 (and the 2 other checks on Nov 2), Diamond still hadn't taken the money out of my account as of today. And of course, I played with it and lost some of it today. HOWEVER, I never let my available amount in my account dip below 6k. Now, I call and find out that I have to rerequest my payout and wait another 7-15 BUSINESS days (which is also absurd in itself) because they canceled ALL THREE of my checks. When I asked why all three were canceled, the guy said because my account dipped below 3k. I asked "when?", and he said I had $4500 in action today, and that's a lot. I replied, "I'm aware of what I had in action today, when did my account dip below 3k?" He could not tell me. I started the day with 11k in the account. For those of you who are not smarter than a fifth grader, 11k minus 4500 is more than 3k, and more than 6k. Only one of the checks should have been canceled.

I'm filing a complaint with SBR. This is not an A+ book.
    They have paid me every dime , every time. Surprised to hear that

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by BetDSI Relations View Post
    Orangeman51,

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, it will be my pleasure to assist you with your payment. PM me your account number, and I will make sure you are taken care of. I know that there will be no issues with you getting your dough, but I will walk it through regardless.

Cheers,

BetDSI Relations
    Orangeman:

This man from DSI has had the courtesy to write to you twice offering to help. Man up and write and speak to the guy. Twice he wrote you. Return the courtesy, give him reasonable time, and then get back to us with a fair thread. Sound reasonable?

HedgeHog

Yes, I do have a bias against a book who is trying to screw me over. My bias is based on my experience with them, which has been bad. What is your bias based on?

PS--I plan on closing the account once I finish sorting out this mess.
    My bias is based on all the times I collected when I did play there, although I felt the fees were too high. Never was a problem collecting on time with DSI and Bookmaker, but then again I never tried to bet more than my actual remaining balance. That's where you fukked up. Own it and move on degenerate.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

orengeman,

you can only request 1 payout per week. You requested 3 within 2 day span. They wont process these.

Most check withdrawals are processed in 3 days for me...even though they say 7-15 days. Also, note that withdrawals are not processed on the weekends.

orangeman51

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    orengeman, you can only request 1 payout per week. You requested 3 within 2 day span. They wont process these. Most check withdrawals are processed in 3 days for me...even though they say 7-15 days. Also, note that withdrawals are not processed on the weekends.
    I thought that too, but they changed their rules. You're now allowed to request checks every 3 days, or request a bunch of checks on one day but they'll process them every 3 days, which basically saves you the extra phone calls. Wire requests are still 1 per week. I requested the first 3k on Tuesday, and the second 2 3k checks the next day.

HedgeHog

I'm a friggin moron. I'm sorry DSI
    Here's what you meant to say.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

DSI/Bookmaker/CRIS = Joke

orangeman51

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank View Post
    DSI/Bookmaker/CRIS = Joke
    Bingo.

orangeman51

Update: I requested a withdrawal via ** because it's usually the fastest (at most places). It's for a much smaller amount than I originally wanted, so hopefully they won't pull their shenanigans and just let me be on my way. The request was put in today, and they said it would be processed tomorrow by the payout dep't. So tomorrow counts as the first business day. Hopefully I'll get the money just in time to get in on some March Madness games at another book, if I get it at all.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90276

Update: I requested a withdrawal via ** because it's usually the fastest (at most places). It's for a much smaller amount than I originally wanted, so hopefully they won't pull their shenanigans and just let me be on my way. The request was put in today, and they said it would be processed tomorrow by the payout dep't. So tomorrow counts as the first business day. Hopefully I'll get the money just in time to get in on some March Madness games at another book, if I get it at all.

Boy I hope so
    Last edited by pimike; 11-10-11 at 11:33 PM. Reason: hope

First 12