temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

stay away form betguardian

I deposited today for the 100% bonus and after the deposit was made via CC only 35% was given. The reason they stated was that CC deposits don't qualify for the bonus. This after the fact the terms of a 10x rollover was already worked and the representative agreed to the 100% with the CC. After contacting them they said there was nothing they could do. That's just bad business!! Never again with this outfit!!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi temple,

Sometimes the sales agent you speak to doesn't communicate the terms of a given promo properly. It's sort of like your used car salesman telling you that you've got power steering. You're ultimately responsible with giving a look inside and checking out the applicable fine-print.

temple2010

hey lou,

i can honestly say that i have been playing online for years and this is the first time anything like this has ever happened. I just figured you guy by the guy's word. i know they can deviate from the rules when it comes to deposits or whatever. We're not even talking about a large deposit either. Oh well I just stay away from the them for now on. But why would i deposit with the them for 35% if i could have gotten 50% from justbet?

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    hey lou,

i can honestly say that i have been playing online for years and this is the first time anything like this has ever happened. I just figured you guy by the guy's word. i know they can deviate from the rules when it comes to deposits or whatever. We're not even talking about a large deposit either. Oh well I just stay away from the them for now on. But why would i deposit with the them for 35% if i could have gotten 50% from justbet?
    Hate to break it to you but JustBet and BetGuardian are the same joint.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post

same joint-same problems. something is going on with them. they are getting worse. check the other thread about justbet and what they were willing to do because they thought(and were wrong) that someone stiffed them a couple hundred. i would suggest to anyone to get your money out asap.

bigbet1234
    bigbet1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Are you serious?

Once of the more solid outs available nowadays
    Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    same joint-same problems. something is going on with them. they are getting worse. check the other thread about justbet and what they were willing to do because they thought(and were wrong) that someone stiffed them a couple hundred. i would suggest to anyone to get your money out asap.

temple2010

hey mbenz, i know justbet and betguardian run by the same people that's my point !

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi temple,

Sometimes the sales agent you speak to doesn't communicate the terms of a given promo properly. It's sort of like your used car salesman telling you that you've got power steering. You're ultimately responsible with giving a look inside and checking out the applicable fine-print.

Funny, aren't you a PLAYERS advocate? Why not ask him to open a complaint, contact them and see if the sales agent will own up to it? These excuses about fast talking reps with an iq of 75 need to stop. Maybe you again should re examine Betislands grade. This wouldn't happen with them and if it did, it would be rectified.

See SBR really isn't in it for the little people or else Lou would have been proactive instead of using the old you should read over everything. He f'in asked.

What kind of book with merit would not give it to him if it was found out their rep told him the wrong thing?
    Last edited by robmpink; 11-05-11 at 07:58 PM.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    hey mbenz, i know justbet and betguardian run by the same people that's my point !
    Ask to speak with a manager or look for Sharky on this forum he works there, they should help.

temple2010

Screw it! It's not even worth anymore of my time. i already talked to a manager over there and they just keep saying the sales rep told me the rules as if they recorded the phone call (which if that was the case they would be wrong.) I belong to a couple other books so I'll just keep playing with those. Screw Betguardian! Thanks for all the feedback though guys.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

betguardian pays....they have paid me well over 5k

in the future post up at a sbr pro book and become pro and support the forum a little bit

-stash

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038

Quote Originally Posted by bigbet1234 View Post
    Are you serious?

Once of the more solid outs available nowadays

played with the whole family years ago. always got paid. never had a problem. still. that kind of harassment for a couple hundreds speaks volumes. something is wrong there to go this far. and if nothing is wrong then i still would not want to play anywhere that would treat a customer like that for a couple hundred. i would rather get ripped off for a couple hundred somewhere that have to put up with that shit.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi temple,

Holy Cow! I am a player at JustBet for about 8 years now, and have been very pleased. But, how can you say this Lou? When an agent for a book makes a promise, that book needs to make good on that promise, even if the agent made an error. All businesses are responsible for the actions of their agents.

IrishStoner
    IrishStoner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Betguardian=Justbet right?

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sister books. Separately run, similar to bookmaker and diamond.
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 11-06-11 at 03:31 PM. Reason: grammer

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    I say if this happened at JustBet possibly Shark would have looked into this once he got the details from OP.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have never played there , yet they call me every day

Think they would give up at some point.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    betguardian pays....they have paid me well over 5k

in the future post up at a sbr pro book and become pro and support the forum a little bit

-stash
    Please, Stash, don't use this post at SBR book stuff. I am so sick of reading about slow or no pays from 5 Dimes and slow and no pays from BetonLine that I could gag. For a day or two there must have been 20 of them. I do agree with supporting the forum. Also when a customer has to read the fine print, you are not dealing with anybody ethical. Like the one poster said, "Any good company is always responsible for the actions of its employees." If the employee screwed up, it's easy enough to fix it if you care about your reputation and the reputation of your company. At the same time, if a customer is a "laydown Sally" there's not much you can do for a person who won't fight for his own rights, but this behavior might be merely frustration from people who have been screwed over so often, they've given up on even trying to speak with some outfits. Does not speak well for the industry. I do see the reasoning behind your post, since you are trying to mention the books where the customer might have the best chance. I'm not trying to be argumentative.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Morning all.

JustBet and BetGuardian are run by different people. We are in the same building but it is not the same.

Temple2010. Send me a PM with your account (if still interested) and I will forward this to the ppl over there and if you still remember the sales agents name, also forward it. The last thing we need is to promote false advertising, if the agent indeed mentioned a match bonus and then turns around and gives you a different story, this should not be tolerated at any point.

Let me see what I can do and get this straighten out.

Cheers,

Sharky

temple2010

Thanks shark 79 but I'm not gonna bother with that company (Betguardian) anymore. They screwed me over for the last and only time. I would always worry about collecting or just something else going wrong. It's not worth the trouble anymore- just gonna stick with the more respected books for now on. I would like to say though that I do have account with Justbet and I never had a problem with them. Thanks for your help again.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

I respect your decision.

If you ever feel to let me know and see if I can help out, feel free to shoot that PM whenever.

Sharky

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Run by different people.... but likely owned by the same. I would also like to know the relationship between justbet and betphoenix.. very similar MO's, rules, and even employees who were at BP and now are at JustBet

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

They are not owned by the same people.

No relationship whatsoever with BP.

We had hired some employees from BP when they started firing most of their sales and CS staff. I dont believe we have any of them at this point.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Completely different business models, BP and JB/BG...
    As Shark says they are safe, BP is far from it.
    There just isn't any value at guardian or JB, but you wouldn't have to be afraid getting paid.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Completely different business models, BP and JB/BG...
    As Shark says they are safe, BP is far from it.
    There just isn't any value at guardian or JB, but you wouldn't have to be afraid getting paid.
    If u cant find value at both of those place then u my friend are not looking in the right place, cause i find value all the time.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^ yea but you are a lame ass shill, every educated player knows Justbet = BG = like playing at Pinny without reduced juiced and without worthwile limits.
    Piss off already.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

[quote=Shark79;12262273]Morning all.

JustBet and BetGuardian are run by different people. We are in the same building but it is not the same.

Funny when JustBet was down for over a week for me,I could log into BetGuardian and make my plays using my JB account #.