Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Can Anyone Find High School Football Line?

On ESPN in Pennsylvania, there is a great high school football game: East Seneca vs Penn Hills. Does 5 Dimes or another book have a line?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

5dimes does carry high school televised games

suman
    suman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

5 dime has shutdown all the high school football action because of all the bad publicity they were getting. There was a guy on covers.com that was killing them in high school football as well.

IrishStoner
    IrishStoner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Ive never heard anything of this before.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by suman View Post
    5 dime has shutdown all the high school football action because of all the bad publicity they were getting. There was a guy on covers.com that was killing them in high school football as well.
    I didn't know that. Thanks for the info, suman. I did know there were guys who were triple sharp on some of these high-school games. When I read some of the lines 5 Dimes posted for the games mentioned in the Pittsburgh Tribune Review, they were pretty darn accurate. The limit stated was $250. It probably was a good move to discontinue this, however, especially when you read about it in your local newspaper. Thanks for your updated info.

suman
    suman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Bello View Post
    I didn't know that. Thanks for the info, suman. I did know there were guys who were triple sharp on some of these high-school games. When I read some of the lines 5 Dimes posted for the games mentioned in the Pittsburgh Tribune Review, they were pretty darn accurate. The limit stated was $250. It probably was a good move to discontinue this, however, especially when you read about it in your local newspaper. Thanks for your updated info.
    covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=101098444

take a look at him