Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Betting Odds Site

Hey im new to soccer stuff but im looking for more info on soccer lines services, anyone can help with this would be great????

C.S.
    C.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1921

If you're looking for free services betbrain.com is decent. So is soccerway.com (a little tougher to get around).
    Pay for, txodds.com I feel is the best service from a bettor's perspective.
    I find betradar to be the best service out there, though it is overkill for someone just betting.

C.S.

Went through my bookmarks, here's a few more decent free sites.
    WSN
    Betexplorer
    Odds Portal

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by C.S. View Post
    Went through my bookmarks, here's a few more decent free sites.
    WSN
    Betexplorer
    Odds Portal
    Thanks much appreciated!!

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Oddsportal.com is very good.
    Although they do not advertise it, they will try to help in case any of the books listed in the site acts in bad faith. It varies but in my experience odds are delayed by 5-10 mins. on average.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

oddschecker
    bestbetting

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Sportspunter.com

Legions36

Hey guys i looked threw the things thanks alot very nice useful stuff that i will be using now. Do u know if there is a layout similar to sbr odds but for the soccer leagues? Pretty cool stuff even some betting tips, free arbs, etc.

C.S.

Not really out there. SBR odds I assume is modeled on DB,GnJ...as is SportsInsights, Sportsoptions, etc. The layout for US based odds services hasn't really changed much since as far back as I remember.
    But across the pond the layout never really caught on and they sort of do their own thing. TXODDS has an AsianScreen with a DonBest look to it. So does Betradar, Radar also has a ton of different configurations so it can be setup to mimic the US style. But it's not the same. If there are any odds services that focus on non US sports and have a layout like SBR or DB I haven't come across them.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

What do you think of sportspunter.com Legions36?

This is for a premier league game, you can change odds format for everything.
    Wolverhampton vs Wigan

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by C.S. View Post
    Not really out there. SBR odds I assume is modeled on DB,GnJ...as is SportsInsights, Sportsoptions, etc. The layout for US based odds services hasn't really changed much since as far back as I remember.
    But across the pond the layout never really caught on and they sort of do their own thing. TXODDS has an AsianScreen with a DonBest look to it. So does Betradar, Radar also has a ton of different configurations so it can be setup to mimic the US style. But it's not the same. If there are any odds services that focus on non US sports and have a layout like SBR or DB I haven't come across them.
    Is TXODDS worth paying for? I use Oddsportal and I like it a lot... anything extra at txodds which Oddsportal doesn't do?

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    What do you think of sportspunter.com Legions36?

This is for a premier league game, you can change odds format for everything.
    Wolverhampton vs Wigan
    I like the layout, there are alot of options from what i see. What is that part where they say they have html? Maybe i will try the trial and see how it is been pretty busy this weekend.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Has anyone paid for txodds?

Just would like to follow the asian markets (the odds on us based sports) and don't really know what type of line service to look at that show those prices....