bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

requested 2 book to book transfers late last night (5dimes great, betonline no)

requested 2 transfers last night.

5 dimes to heritage. requested about midnight, took about 5 minutes to request. i wake up this morning and the funds are in my heritage account. charge was free.

betonline to legends. attempted to request about midnight on the website. got an error message. spent about 45 minutes on livechat looking for help, the representatives could not have been more unhelpful if they tried. eventually was able to request the transfer online. ill say total time spent attempting the transfer was 1 hour. the cost is either 200 or 250 dollars for this transfer. the funds are still in my BetOnline account as i type this.

cliff notes-
    book to book trasnfer from 5dimes- hassle free, free of charge, done in a timely matter.
    book to book trasnfer from betonline- full of hassle, ridiculous charge, funds are still in my betonline account and nothing has been done. even if they do the transfer in the next hour, it would still be "pay more, get less".

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Yeah, I had one from betonline to 5dimes, they make everything so complicated there never easy with them!

bubba

livechat just told me to expect it to be completed within 24 hours. if other books didnt do this for free and in an hour or 2 i might think betonline was competent.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last request I made at Betonline cost me $150 and took 25 hours of me nagging the hell out of them to get the funds transferred. I have sent many b2b transfres and have never had one take longer than 4 hours and have never paid a fee anywhere besides Bookmaker and Bookmaker at least gives you what you pay for.

Betonline is a joke there is absolutely no reason for the transfer to take anymore than 5 minutes on their end when they are charging you $150+.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Last request I made at Betonline cost me $150 and took 25 hours of me nagging the hell out of them to get the funds transferred. I have sent many b2b transfres and have never had one take longer than 4 hours and have never paid a fee anywhere besides Bookmaker and Bookmaker at least gives you what you pay for.

Betonline is a joke there is absolutely no reason for the transfer to take anymore than 5 minutes on their end when they are charging you $150+.
    funds still in my account 12 hours after request. it says on there website they "we strive to complete the transfer within just a few hours". when i quoted this to customer service she nastily said that was not from their website. its been 4.5 business hours now today and funds are still in my account.

sadly for betonline there is no 3rd party to blame for them taking longer then they should on this trasnsaction. this is all on them.

"pay more, get less" only at betonline.com

bubba

still bet online is yet to transfer the funds. but according to them the transfer has been "approved". the funds have been taken out of my account along with a ridiculous 200 fee but they are still yet to send the funds to legends.

ironic- if they were able to do simple things like transfer funds in an hour or 2, i may not have felt the need to request the transfer in the 1st place!

bubba

finslly the betonline transfer is complete, took until about 5 in the afternoon.