jmillionz
    jmillionz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Ngates im in the same boat waiting like the rest of you and im glad it was only one of this type of transaction that i requested and not more. I will say that every other method is working fine for me including ch*** which wolf has been reporting no one has gotten since the 17th and those that have will be bouncing which is not true. I've gotten 3 of those in the last 2 weeks and none have bounced as of yet, i think i would have known by know, usually within a few days i would think. Also wir** with no issue and p2p's like clockwork. So i dont think its a terrible idea to continue to take action there being it seems like its obviously this one processor. In closing, im more than sure we will all get our money one way or the other, so patience is key here and i do agree that they should get one story and stick to it. These multiple answers are getting quite old!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

ive got 2 seperate p2p every week since the end of august and never had to wait over 24 hrs...

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Percy: Hello. How may I assist you today?
    5crimes: where my funds son
    Percy: on the way
    5crimes: how long pedro?
    Percy: 11 business days
    5crimes: from when
    Percy: 11 business days
    5crimes: from which date?
    Percy: Nov 8
    5crimes: 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,3 0,31,1? pick one we all know you're bs anyways
    5crimes: 11 days from november 8th or nov 8 is when I will recieve them
    5crimes: ?
    Percy: November 8
    5crimes: could u plz read the above question, once again? sbr lol
    5crimes: just reflects poorly on u guys
    Percy: Is there anything else I can do for you SBR ?
    5crimes: just answer. november 8th is when the funds will be recieved, or november 8th is when we have to wait 11 buisiness days?
    5crimes: tony u dont hide very well
    Percy: by November 8 the money will be credited into your account or credited back to us
    5crimes: is 5dimes sure about this? first it was 3-5, then another week, then monday, then wednesday, now. nov. 8th. Is this the answer you're comfortable sticking with, percy aka tony?
    Percy: That's what my manager informed us
    5crimes: good day.
    Percy: Have a great evening!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

exactly why i dont fool with processed checks or wires....just a hassle now adays...i just want my cash in hand with 24 hrs...its worth it and no hassle is involved...p2p withdrawls dont bounce or get delayed

jazzyj7

yeah, from what I see, p2p seems about the only way to go nowadays.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

well worth the few extra bucks to use p2p and have the CASH in your hand in less than 24hrs and never have to worry about a damn thing...definatley my prefernce and has been for years

gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bounced check 5D

I am having hell withdrawing my money from 5D. I can't begin to explain all the crap I am going through. after a hell of time, I got a check. deposit it. 2 wks later the funds disappear from my back saying Insufficient funds. Now i contact 5D and they saying they don't have any record of the check they sent me ( yea right).My only hope is that I receive the return check and have to resend to 5d again. guys i can smell a scam when it happening. take out ur mony somehow and run. this is done.
    Its more than what i write but I am not mood to explain everything that happen. 5D is a scam.

jazzyj7

welcome to the club my friend.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi gtboy - If you want someone to look into this for you, just fill out the Dispute Form

thewolf
    thewolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

Welcome to the party pal! 5dimes REFUSES to pay all of us from 10/17. They are stealing our money and we can't do anything. I hope at least they get downgraded to a "D" book and that would be generous. They keep lying to us all, claiming the "processor" is the issue and they can't do anything about it. Complete lies. They don't have the money. Bottom line. We get no support from this site either. Today is day 12 for me, and still no location of my money or anyone else from 10/17.

thewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Fang-Banger View Post
    No, I am an outside sales rep who spends more time on scoresandodds dot com than actual work. What bout u?

Haha....Glad you are enjoying the show D. You need to expense me a lunch today. I never would have guessed this was you. Too funny.

thewolf

The CS responses are comical..>>>>It seems that there was an isolated incident affecting a couple players that has all been resolved.......5dimes is accepting all deposits and payouts are faster than ever!

Kinda reminds me of.....

Mayor Vaughn: [to reporter] I'm pleased and happy to repeat the news that we have, in fact, caught and killed a large predator that supposedly injured some bathers. But, as you see, it's a beautiful day, the beaches are open and people are having a wonderful time. Amity, as you know, means "friendship".

thewolf

COme on in new players....The water is fine and nothing to worry about at 5dimes!

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by gtboy View Post
    I am having hell withdrawing my money from 5D. I can't begin to explain all the crap I am going through. after a hell of time, I got a check. deposit it. 2 wks later the funds disappear from my back saying Insufficient funds. Now i contact 5D and they saying they don't have any record of the check they sent me ( yea right).My only hope is that I receive the return check and have to resend to 5d again. guys i can smell a scam when it happening. take out ur mony somehow and run. this is done.
    Its more than what i write but I am not mood to explain everything that happen. 5D is a scam.
    your bank should return the check to you

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

You and many others are stuck in the same situation unfortunately. 5Dimes has clearly gone to crap.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Glad I'm seeing this, I lost like $1,000 this month so far to 5D but they love taking the money you know... I won't be depositing again there. FU 5D! pay up!

hornsrgrt
    hornsrgrt's Avatar Become A Pro!

they should be downgraded until the problem is rectified...oops never mind they are advertising here...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not good... Not good at all

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by Dabeergod View Post
    You and many others are stuck in the same situation unfortunately. 5Dimes has clearly gone to crap.
    wow
    im glad i didnt play there

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

getting person 2 person withdrawals on average 3 times a month for the last 2-3 months. no issues here.

avoid using a withdrawal method that goes through a processor... the processor is clearly having issues since mid October.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hornsrgrt View Post
    they should be downgraded until the problem is rectified...oops never mind they are advertising here...

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

5dimes u got what u want!! Now give theze people they moneyyyyy!!!!!!!

thewolf

Give da people da air! arnold-Total Recall

thewolf

I think every day that goes by starting now, they lose a letter unitl they are an "F" rating.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Love how 5dimes asks for user name and password. When I questioned giving them my password the rep said "sorry that was an error". Obviously not if most of the chat logs I see have the rep asking for account number and password.

jwilson462
    jwilson462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6109

5D no longer doing three-letter payouts

Sent in ************ this morning for the **** max. Was OK in live chat, but got this e-mail about an hour later:

Greetings! This email is to inform you that we‚ve received your *************** payout request, however from today and on we won‚t be offering *************** as a payout method anymore therefore is not possible to proceed with your request.
    Please contact us back at 1-800-305-3517 (ext 2107 - 2108) or via Live Help to confirm if you want to receive the funds by FedEx check, ********** or **.
    Our deep apologies for the inconveniences that this might cause you.

--

I don't trust their checks, so this could get interesting.
    Last edited by shari91; 11-02-11 at 01:21 PM. Reason: processing terms removed at book's request

TheSterNYK
    TheSterNYK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

So if i requested an *************** two days ago, does that mean i'll be getting it?

tdog1986
    tdog1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by TheSterNYK View Post
    So if i requested an *************** two days ago, does that mean i'll be getting it?

Short Answer- HELL NO...

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10118

Nothing surprising here, hardly any books offer that method nowadays.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

You can't blame new players for being upset when they expect funds to reach in X days and it ends up taking longer. It happens every year. People are used to using Paypal and banks and pretty much any other financial site where you can track your money. This isn't the case offshore. The money could go through 4 intermediary points for a payout, four points of failure. The important thing is for players to be able to count on the book always standing behind the process instead of pulling a BetEd. If you can't tolerate the potential for delays when you believe the book is good for it, this type of gambling probably isn't for you.

tdog1986
    tdog1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    You can't blame new players for being upset when they expect funds to reach in X days and it ends up taking longer. It happens every year. People are used to using Paypal and banks and pretty much any other financial site where you can track your money. This isn't the case offshore. The money could go through 4 intermediary points for a payout, four points of failure. The important thing is for players to be able to count on the book always standing behind the process instead of pulling a BetEd. If you can't tolerate the potential for delays when you believe the book is good for it, this type of gambling probably isn't for you.
    Bill,

Will you please tell me how 5dimes can force me to withdraw by reversing the C,C, I used twice for a total of $300 when I did not ask for it? Please check the chat log above for referencing! I would really appreciate an answer on this..

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    I know this is completely off topic but what happanfed with beted?!

jazzyj7

Bill, If 5dimes wants to throw out dates of recieving funds shouldn't they deliver on that word. I mean were talking about a A+ book right? Told 3-5, week later, monday, wed, now following tuesday. It's not just ONE failed target date, it's about five. I'm just saying 5dimes shouldn't throw out dates, if they can't come through. Also the constant lying to players from cs? Telling players some have recieved their *************** funds from the 17th, yet none are sbr members? Do you guys just overlook all the other things? As long as they pay they remain A+, no MATTER THE TIMELINE? If thats the case, why isin't betisland A+? They actually pay on the dates they claim. What are u waiting for sbr?

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status
    BiGTonyHAHA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

ohh jazzyj they lied you.. poor you. cry me a river. im sure calling him son and being obnoxious will make you first in line to get your payout right? i mean is it probably why your unemployed and your just upset that your all your money is tied up in there correct?

Zion21
    Zion21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Has this ever been fully resolved?

First 123456 ... Last