HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Bodog missing FOUR games night before NFL gameday??

I realize Bodog is known to be Mickey Mouse BS with their late lines/zero risk policy, but are they Fuking serious? It's nearly Sunday morning as I type this and there are FOUR games not posted. WTF??? And it's so irritating that they only do ML's on games in a certain spread reange, so no ML's for 14 point games or 3 point games. What a bunch of stupid A-holes. How hard would it be to pull all my money from them and go to 5dimes? I haven't made a deposit since years ago via CC on Bodog.

Edit: Given what I've stated above, how in God's name is Bodog an "A" book?

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

they also put up dual lines.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Agreed. I can't believe they can get away with posting lines so late all the time plus the terrible lines. I'm out of there...it's not worth it.

lupas
    lupas's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would take your money out, probably take two weeks to get your money though. 5dimes or bookmaker have lines up early in the week, and you get paid in a day or two, not week or two

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Par for the course with these guys. They're a loser's only book and losers usually only bet on gameday so they'll put their lines up as late as possible.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

bodog has always sucked

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Yeah it's really annoying. Not my main book, more like the 6th book I use but like a few of their props or hit the bad dog lines.

So Seattle, Pitt, etc. ML's won't ever be posted even today??

They took Baltimore spread off too...ugh, how do these books even stay in business.