MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetPhoenix payout request

Another update here.

I won some money in the last SBR tourney that funded BetPhoenix.

I went on a little bit of a roll, winning some nice money.

This morning I asked for a payout.

The customer service clerk was nice. Professional.

Walked me through my available options.

I will update as this process goes further. I did the same with BetJam earlier this week and it went flawless.

tomcarter
    tomcarter's Avatar Become A Pro!

My experience with them has been great.Some of the best lines outside of the exchanges,quick payouts,the book is really impressive so far.I read some good stuff from them in a few trade emails and tried them,very impressed so far.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

They've been next day moneybookers payouts for me the last few times. Would be nice if they removed the max $4k per week though, that's a little irritating.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

It could be worse. Ever play at JustBet? $750 max weekly Moneybookers payouts.

That is not a typo.

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Mudcat, I hope it works out well. I have deposited with them a handful of times, but have not had the pleasure to withdrawl. They are very friendly people to deal with.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh I've got no complaints about JustBet. They are honest and up-front about the rec book they are.

And their Moneybookers limits could actually be more Moneybookers' fault than JB's. Moneybookers can be a weird company in some ways.

But $750 a week? I had to get them to repeat it a couple times before I would believe it.