austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

5dimes issue

tried to deposit via moneybookers recently, which did not work. on inquiring with 5dimes, they claim my moneybookers account is blacklisted with another merchant?????WTF??????????????!!!!!!!!!! !!!

1. never blacklisted with any merchant, in fact use the same moneybookers account with numerous books incl. pinnacle and betfair;
    2. how can moneybookers account be possible be blacklisted??? there is no ********** option or anything.

my issue is
    1. I always was supportive of 5dimes. NEVER again.
    2. deposited and withdrew 1000s over a few years with no problem.
    3. they did not suspend/close my 5dimes account, just the moneybookers option, and now offer some crappy methods as if I am in the usa.

as I am not in the states, it is not a biggie for me -- just a heads-up

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Did you contact Moneybookers to ask them about this?

austin

no, Justin, i didn't, actually i don't need to do it as my moneybookers account is fine and works without problem with other books, so it seems it is just 5dimes upto something. I contacted 5dimes again to get a better picture. will update

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Why don't you contact MB also?

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had same problem, 5dimes wont allow me to deposit via moneybookers, i have deposited many times in the past, 5 dimes say contact moneybookers.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

I would most certainly do as Justin suggests and contact MB about that.

I had a similar issue, though not as serious, with Greek a couple of months back. They told me that their withdrawal limit was set by MB. And as it cost a fee to get a second withdrawal for what I wanted I asked MB what that was all about and they responded with "BS" (or close enough) and then contacted Greek and problem resolved - fee removed. It turned out to have been a limit set internally by Greek.

austin

my issue was resolved by 5dimes. as i suspected it was 5 dimes who fcked up.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

not a good day for 5 times ha ha ha

austin

Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    my issue was resolved by 5dimes. as i suspected it was 5 dimes who fcked up.
    update:
    sorry, was too quick to post after their reply that they fixed it. NOTHING is resolved - went to deposit and had the same problem, they emailed me again saying i can only deposit via ** or **.

!!!!!!!!!they are cutting costs!!!!!!!!!!!! time is tough i guess
    i know it does not concern us-based players, but others should beware!!!