mrmars
    mrmars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Problem with Bookmaker

I am having a problem w/Bookmaker.

I opened a account, made a CC deposit, I got a e-mail saying I had to fax or email in a copy of my ID + card, etc.

I did this right away, I thought I was all set, Had to go to Chicago for business so did not try to log in for around 2 weeks, when I got back my account did not work, so I call them and they said the page where you run the pencil on the CC was missing or not filled out right. OK no problem get them the info they needed.

My account still did not work a couple days later, call up and they said I did not fill out the CC form in time so they refunded my CC (Which BTW I did not get back) so I would need to redeposit. At this point I would normally tell them to get lost but they do have a very good track record and rating here so I went for it, let them take another $100 from my CC.

OK Account STILL does not work! after erasing cookies, trying different computers at work, friends etc (None of them work) but they still said it was my computer. Finally got someone who knew what they were doing and said my IP Address was banned because of a **********. I have NEVER issued a ********** and have a feeling it is related to the credit they claim they gave to my CC that they ran themselves because they failed to notify me a page was missing from the CC form. I am getting very frustrated and just want to use my account. Is there someone at bookmaker I can speak to to get this resolved? Phone help is of no help.

Thanks,
    John

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmars View Post
    I am having a problem w/Bookmaker.

I opened a account, made a CC deposit, I got a e-mail saying I had to fax or email in a copy of my ID + card, etc.

I did this right away, I thought I was all set, Had to go to Chicago for business so did not try to log in for around 2 weeks, when I got back my account did not work, so I call them and they said the page where you run the pencil on the CC was missing or not filled out right. OK no problem get them the info they needed.

My account still did not work a couple days later, call up and they said I did not fill out the CC form in time so they refunded my CC (Which BTW I did not get back) so I would need to redeposit. At this point I would normally tell them to get lost but they do have a very good track record and rating here so I went for it, let them take another $100 from my CC.

OK Account STILL does not work! after erasing cookies, trying different computers at work, friends etc (None of them work) but they still said it was my computer. Finally got someone who knew what they were doing and said my IP Address was banned because of a **********. I have NEVER issued a ********** and have a feeling it is related to the credit they claim they gave to my CC that they ran themselves because they failed to notify me a page was missing from the CC form. I am getting very frustrated and just want to use my account. Is there someone at bookmaker I can speak to to get this resolved? Phone help is of no help.

Thanks,
    John
    your IP Address was banned stupid
    who the f say that your account maybe

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

a SBR moderator here will help you get this straightened out. just ask 1 of them.

mrmars
    mrmars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    a SBR moderator here will help you get this straightened out. just ask 1 of them.
    OK, Thanks