gle100
    gle100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Avoid Sportsbetting.ag

After being forced to jump through many hoops and provide about 12 different documents in a process that took over a month (in the name of my security) I was pleased to get an email last week from host *** *** stating that my payout would be processed on October 18th. Well it was not so I emailed him back and did not receive any responses. Today I contacted chat and was told the payment was sent on October 17th and that I should check my MB account (thanks!). I requested the transaction number and was told by *** *** that that information is unavailable and I should wait a few days. Wow, they are not too concerned that I did not get the payment and will offer no evidence supporting thier claims. At best, this a slowpaying book with piss poor customer service reps who lie. I will continue to wait for my money.
    Last edited by bigboydan; 10-19-11 at 09:58 PM. Reason: removed personal info, no infraction levied

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Sir,

If you are in need of some assistance with this issue please fill out a complaint form and one of my colleagues will be more than happy to inquire to them on your behalf in hopes we can get this matter rectified for you promptly.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

All sportsbetting every required from me was a scan of my drivers license. Never had an issue getting my withdrawals wired to me. Put in the request. Wait for 3 days. They will call you on day 4 or 5 and tell you it is sent. It is in your account a day or 2 later.

cobeez
    cobeez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I agree with jarvol. I have received numerous payouts from them with success.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

I have never had a payout problem with them but the recent slowpays i saw here on SBR have me concerned.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

I just requested a payout on sunday and they called yesterday to let me know it would take 5-10 days to get to my account. I'll keep you updated. I will say that I too never had a problem with them.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13966

Quote Originally Posted by patswin View Post
    I have never had a payout problem with them but the recent slowpays i saw here on SBR have me concerned.
    me too. but i asked for a withdrawal on 10/9. and recieved my check 10/18. not bad.

ZOOM
    ZOOM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello .. My first post :-) I made a cashout to my bank account 10 days ago and to my great surprise I got paid by moneybookers today. Dont worry they will pay!

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOM View Post
    Hello .. My first post :-) I made a cashout to my bank account 10 days ago and to my great surprise I got paid by moneybookers today. Dont worry they will pay!

those scammers from sportsbetting/ag do not offer moneybookers payouts

and yes they paid me too (just under 2000 bux ) after 3 months of chasing, blatant lies and sbr involvement.

i will not go into details - it is your money and it is up to you if you want to put it into some shyty scam book like sportsbeting

ZOOM
    ZOOM's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know they do not offer moneybookers cashout austin but if you play a lot and have made many deposits by moneybookers they sometimes make payouts to moneybookers. That was what Julie Thomas explained to me in the livechat! But I lost 70 euros due to currency change
    Last edited by ZOOM; 10-22-11 at 04:38 AM.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

I know they do not offer moneybookers cashout austin but if you play a lot and have made many deposits by moneybookers they sometimes make payouts to moneybookers. That was what Julie Thomas explained to me in the livechat! But I lost 70 euros due to currency change
    This is true. But less likely to happen if you request a cheque.

BAUS

odysseus
    odysseus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know they do not offer moneybookers cashout austin but if you play a lot and have made many deposits by moneybookers they sometimes make payouts to moneybookers. That was what Julie Thomas explained to me in the livechat!
    This is true, it has happened to me the last two times.
    My last cashout hit my moneybookers account in 2 days from requesting it (this very recently).
    I must admit the first time I requested a cashout, I had to jump through many hoops with documents etc. So much so I thought they were giving me the runaround and I would have a lot of trouble getting my money.
    After that, every cashout has been paid within a week via bank transfer and in days by moneybookers.
    I've no idea why they don't offer moneybookers as a standard method, maybe they have mostly US players who can't use this.

odysseus
    odysseus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    those scammers from sportsbetting/ag do not offer moneybookers payouts

and yes they paid me too (just under 2000 bux ) after 3 months of chasing, blatant lies and sbr involvement.

i will not go into details - it is your money and it is up to you if you want to put it into some shyty scam book like sportsbeting
    I can only go by my own experience but I have lost count of the amount I've had from them in bonuses and they have always paid promptly.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

payout received yesterday- took about 7 business days after it was processed.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

i also had problems with their verification system, luckily i lost all my money there and i will not be going back.
    i have no problems sending in my id and cards. i used two different cards. scanned front and back, state photo i.d and the standard paper work. i told them when i talked to them, because one of my cards is old the signature got smeared. but that was not good enough, they said my 'signatures do not match'. which is complete bull shit. I am like how am i going to match the signature when its smeared, they are like do the best you can.
    its complete bull shit, they just didn't want to pay me at the time because i turned 50 into 1200.

Albert Main
    Albert Main's Avatar Become A Pro!

me neither...I had all my payments on time...but sound very concerning...On the future I will avoid Sportsbetting.ag...thanks for the tip

nguyenphi81
    nguyenphi81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stay away from sportsbetting.ag. I had to wait for 3 months for a payout one time

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I just got a check. It took 2 weeks.

Jasper11
    Jasper11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 730

Never had one problem with payouts but the thing I like is they didn't charge me a cent for my withdrawals. They have been around over 15 years which speaks to their reliability.They do have their rules and requirements that must be followed to get paid. The one that irks me is the 3 day wait, to see if you change your mind,but when it comes to collecting my money I can be patient.

Jasper11
    Jasper11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 730

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    i also had problems with their verification system, luckily i lost all my money there and i will not be going back.
    i have no problems sending in my id and cards. i used two different cards. scanned front and back, state photo i.d and the standard paper work. i told them when i talked to them, because one of my cards is old the signature got smeared. but that was not good enough, they said my 'signatures do not match'. which is complete bull shit. I am like how am i going to match the signature when its smeared, they are like do the best you can.
    its complete bull shit, they just didn't want to pay me at the time because i turned 50 into 1200.
    I find it amazing how they will take years of deposits with no security issues. No one can make numerous deposits with a bogus card. Anyway they have all your personal information to check you out including your phone number to ask you anything if their are doubts.
    None of this security concerns are an issue until you request a withdrawal. Then it is drivers license,both sides of CC,electric bill and the redundant obligatory C.C. release form. My printer ink made mine too light so I filled in the questions to make them legible and it was rejected. I will not single any one book because they all do it now.
    They know the card is working. The only issue is are you the person on the card.They already have all the necessary data to simply phone you and ask you a few personal questions to confirm who you are.That's what most normal companies do. Ask for last numbers of S.S. or mom's maiden name,or bank location, exact birthday,or driver license number. But please stop the unnecessary torture.
    PS What if you don't drive? With no license can you still collect?
    Last edited by Jasper11; 06-24-12 at 01:37 PM.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Same as the banks, you can make a deposit into anyone's account but you can withdrawa from it.

Iceman@313
    Iceman@313's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Man you guys scaring me haha i am waiting on 34k in checks from them. My first check request was 1 month ago and nothing. I never had a problem with them till this year. When you guys deposit these checks in your account do these banks ask any questions never withdrew via check.
    Last edited by Iceman@313; 06-24-12 at 08:31 PM.

Iceman@313
    Iceman@313's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    I just got a check. It took 2 weeks.
    You live in US i been wauting a month since my first request.

funlw2
    funlw2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

I still waiting 2 checks, request back March bank weir, was put back to my account May, and request again on May 20, nothing yet.

Harmy G
    cool story bro
    Harmy G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman@313 View Post
    When you guys deposit these checks in your account do these banks ask any questions
    I mail my checks to my bank, so they have no opportunity to ask me face-to-face.