Actionbrett
    Actionbrett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3593

Bet Online Comment..

Just recently they have started to 'time me' at least 2 to 2:30 minutes on my wagers. I knew what they were doing so i asked them why it took so long to confirm my wagers and I was told that recently they have been getting twice as much volume of bets and that they are working on getting this problem fixed. My smaller time friend has an account with them too also and minutes after i place a bet with them he places a substantially less wager on the same game with no timeout.

I asked them to be honest with me and they could not. How can this be a A- book?

Actionbrett

Just read Durito's post below, same situation.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow it takes 2 minutes to go through once you enter a bet. I mean Betonline is slow as is but not that slow. Unreal.

Actionbrett

I timed it several times and it was between 1:45 and 2:35. There has also been a handful of situations where i would place the wager and I would get a message telling me the wager wasn't accepted due to line moved and two other options. I go back to their wager page and that wager (NCAAB) is off the board for another several minutes.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Actionbrett View Post
    I timed it several times and it was between 1:45 and 2:35. There has also been a handful of situations where i would place the wager and I would get a message telling me the wager wasn't accepted due to line moved and two other options. I go back to their wager page and that wager (NCAAB) is off the board for another several minutes.
    I never had that happen. I'm a small bettor...obvious they are screwing you.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    Wow it takes 2 minutes to go through once you enter a bet. I mean Betonline is slow as is but not that slow. Unreal.
    It's one thing to put someone on a delay, and manually confirm each bet. This should not take longer than 30 seconds. 2 minutes is unacceptable though, especially if in the last hour before the game. This gives them the chance to see if the line moves, and selectively take the bet based on line movement.

If this is the status quo, I would submit a complaint.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Justin, glad to see you are still stayin with this. The delay is the first step in getting rid of a player. Once they go to the 1 minute and beyond--a collar is soon to follow IF you still have rollover to complete. The next step, if you do not have rollover, is lock out--with no warning whatsoever. when you call in to ask whats up, you will get the "upper management will be getting with you about this matter". They follow the same pattern all the time.

I was laughing to myself abt the above reference to BOL honesty. You must understand Panamanian culture to know that its not considered dishonest by them. It's just considered good business to screw someone before they, ostensibly, screw you!!