aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Opinions on SBG Global

Just curious about opinions on this site. For anyone who has frequents it, im interested in feedback. Are withdraws good. Thanks in advance!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBRforum

SBG Global (SBR Rated D-) does pay fast when they actually pay however, they have been known to rob more than their fair share of players over the years.

aortega521

Thanks I'm currently with them, I'm a noob and wish I had come across this site much earlier. Don't have much in the acct. I'll probably bring it up to 400 and cash out to a suggested book of SBR, thanks.

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

if you read reviews on this site you would not put funds in this book , however i joined SBG about 18 months ago even before finding this site and can say that SBG is one of my favorite books - receive payouts very fast (less than 3 days) which is more than i can say about some A rated books on this site

Personally i think the problems with this book are long in the past and i have received well over 100K in payouts in the last 18 months

I would rate them a B in my book as their betting options are limited but they take high limits on US Sports and pay fast

aortega521

Well reading up on their fast payouts is what attracted me towards them. I think I'll see how it goes. I'm just starting out. Hopefully, I'll grow the account to something worth talking about. Thanks for the input!

Rapscallion
    Rapscallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1602

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    First off, Welcome to the SBRforum

SBG Global (SBR Rated D-) does pay fast when they actually pay however, they have been known to rob more than their fair share of players over the years.
    so this doesn't deter you at all?

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have been fine with me as well. No problems at all.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

They were my first book 18 years ago and they sucked then. They took 9 weeks to get me a check by courier.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

They stole 2,700 from me, once a thief always a thief.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rapscallion View Post
    so this doesn't deter you at all?
    The SBG Global family of books is pretty well known for changing it's rules in the middle of the game sorta speak. I remember this case particularly back in the day where here was a tout in CT. on the radio who was giving plays. that gentlemen went on a great winning streak run and SBG Global (SBR Rated D-) went back and deleted ALL the players that bet on the tips from the radio siting a "syndicate rule". A LOT of victims in that flat out theft job.

Rapscallion
    Rapscallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1602

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    The SBG Global family of books is pretty well known for changing it's rules in the middle of the game sorta speak. I remember this case particularly back in the day where here was a tout in CT. on the radio who was giving plays. that gentlemen went on a great winning streak run and SBG Global (SBR Rated D-) went back and deleted ALL the players that bet on the tips from the radio siting a "syndicate rule". A LOT of victims in that flat out theft job.
    I understand BBD, I was quoting your statement and asking the question to the OP. That's all I needed to hear personally lol