durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

BetOnline Software Problem?

I confirm a bet and the page goes blank and the bet then isn't confirmed.

Anyone else getting this?

I had several bets not go through. I called, they played clueless, I bet something over the phone. Then I tried online again, same thing, only one of the 4 bets I made now shows up in my pending.

wtf?

durito
    escarabajo negro

Is this how their infamous delay works?

Confirm bet > blank screen for 45 seconds > get bet confirmation

katstale you out there?

durito
    escarabajo negro

sweet they claim i have 71k left in rollover ... that must be some of that panamanian math and a 60 second delay..

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Snack chip dude, you have now officially entered the BOL zone.

Yes, the screen goes blank and you start counting!! When you ask them about it they will at first play clueless. Then they will refer you to upper management. Then you will be accused of being a "wise guy".

Next comes the money collar. This is where they begin the chinese water torture on you. Holding your money hostage while you drip drip drip away at them with small bets.

durito
    escarabajo negro

great.

i knew this was coming. i was trying my hardest to appear clueless. that blank screen is just ridiculous

katstale

Forgot abt the math. Once they get you to the highest rollover they can possibly come up with, then you get shortchanged on every bet you make. After you have wrestled with CS for what seems like hours over your "actual" number, if you haven't been worn to a nub, they send you to "upper management" which will miraculously come up with your correct number.

Others out there, please understand we are being funny with this, but it's not funny. This is the exact pattern that BOL repeats time after time with virtually everyone doing business with them and accepting any bonuses.

If you must give these scumbags your money, DO NOT ACCEPT THE BONUS.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

what if you accept reduced juice and the 10 percent bonus instead of the 20 percent bonus?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    what if you accept reduced juice and the 10 percent bonus instead of the 20 percent bonus?
    1st time signups can get both a bonus and -105, if you accept -105, then that will be it for bonuses.

katstale

Makes no difference. People have tried it both ways. The treatment eventually is the same.

dynamite140

hey katstale. I was going to deposit $2000 into betonline today and they told me about the bonus. I told them i was into the reduced juice. What deposit method did you use? I was goign to use wire b/c they say they would cover all the fees including the BkofAma wire transfer fees. If i deposit 2000 and get a 200 dollar bonus, i know there is a 5x rollover which means i need to wager 2200 X 5 = 11000 dollars to get my $200 bonus right? Main reason i want to deposit there is b/c of the bonus and the -105.

Should i stay away? What would they say? Instead of wagering $11000, i have to wager like $22000 or something like that? Thegreek, 5dimes and betjamaica are always good when you wager your amount and they always count your rollover correct.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Geezs.

That sounds pretty awful. Entering "The Betonline Zone" doesn't sound like an experience worth having.

durito
    escarabajo negro

don't forget to include the wire fee in the 5x rollover

katstale

Your math is simple enough since you are not involving any free play. Also, your deposit amt is small enough that if they collar you under $500 per wager you can still get yourself out in a month.

Now the hard part will be trying not to win 4 wagers in a row. I imagine durito got greedy and won 4 in row. That tips them off that you are a syndicate player with inside information. That BOL upper managment can't be fooled. Clever guys over there.

dynamite140

Do you know how much is the wire fee? What do you mean by get myself out in a month katstale?

durito
    escarabajo negro

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Your math is simple enough since you are not involving any free play. Also, your deposit amt is small enough that if they collar you under $500 per wager you can still get yourself out in a month.

Now the hard part will be trying not to win 4 wagers in a row. I imagine durito got greedy and won 4 in row. That tips them off that you are a syndicate player with inside information. That BOL upper managment can't be fooled. Clever guys over there.
    my last 6 bets were losers

i have won quite a bit though overall

Actionbrett
    Actionbrett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3593

From a conversation with their online live support I was told the reduced juice option is no longer an option.

dynamite140

... i just talked to them earlier today and they told me reduced juice was okay. I talked to them around 3pm eastern time.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline is spelled M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

BetOnline =

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9825

My limits were cut after an 0-4 day

My 45 second delay was put on after a bet that ended up getting steamed 10 minutes later.

Bookmakers like this would have been laughed out of town back in the day but nowadays this is common practice and acceptable in the day of "PUSSY OFFSHORE BOOKMAKING"

dynamite140

how do you have limits cut when you lose?

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9825

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    how do you have limits cut when you lose?
    Chapter 4 of "How To Be A Pussy Offshore Bookmaker"

"If a player makes bets at fair market prices early in the week but the numbers move in their favor by gametime......slash that c0ksucker's limits immediately regardless if the plays win or lose."

90% of the offshore bookmakers own this book but they probably won't admit it.

IHateBookies
    IHateBookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline is only an A because they pay so much in advertising to SBR.

**** them. **** Bet Online.

SBR - Quit the shady shit and give it to us straight. Release your income statements.

MJ
    MJ's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also use BetOnline. My biggest issue is when I put in a bet it does not subtract the amount. I then think I didn't place the bet. Now I just log off and log on again to see if the bet was placed. I got burned once and bet twice on the same game and lost. Guess I could have gotten lucky and won but anyway, its BS they don't have a system that can show the pending bets right away.

Also, when you look at Pending bets they just show you the action and not the game. So you have to click inside to see the bet. This takes an extra click and wastes time.

The low juice is a good thing though. -105 on all NBA, NFL, NCAAB, NCAAF, NHL and Soccer. Usually their odds are better then Pinnacle, whom i also use.